Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eat a fruit, health bar or if you have a blender wait till you get home, throw some fruit in it, milk, ice and blend away. that should quench your thirst. Try it.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
I also gave up fast food/junk food around 2 and a half months ago.
Just ask your parents to stop buying the stuff maybe they will pay attention, if they won't just ask them to buy less.
Also if you are drawn to the "unhealthy" food this much it's not bad to just spoil yourself like twice a month.
As for helping you current situation with your workouts. Just drink lots of fluids. I personally only drink OJ, Milk, and Water.
Drink water during your workout and chocolate milk after your workout, but consider it like the next best thing to a protein shake.
I hope this helps Thumbsup
The only problem is, my brother and sister eat the junk food as well, and my mom has no intent on stopping buying it because of them.

I've tried to ask her to start buying healthier snacks and she has gotten some... Though nothing that's tremendously going to help me.
(01-11-2011, 04:42 PM)Amazing Wrote: The only problem is, my brother and sister eat the junk food as well, and my mom has no intent on stopping buying it because of them.

I've tried to ask her to start buying healthier snacks and she has gotten some... Though nothing that's tremendously going to help me.

Well set up a little program for yourself. This is what I do.
For every "unhealthy" snack or meal I eat. I try to find find out how many calories it has and for every 10 calories it has I do 1 push-up and 2-sit-ups.
I know it may sound a little intense but you can play with the ratio.

I know people love junk food because it's fast, quick, and tastes great, but there is a line you have to draw somewhere. Good luck Big Grin
(01-11-2011, 04:52 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: Well set up a little program for yourself. This is what I do.
For every "unhealthy" snack or meal I eat. I try to find find out how many calories it has and for every 10 calories it has I do 1 push-up and 2-sit-ups.
I know it may sound a little intense but you can play with the ratio.

I know people love junk food because it's fast, quick, and tastes great, but there is a line you have to draw somewhere. Good luck Big Grin

That's actually a pretty good idea. I'll probably implement something like this into my workouts.