Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(01-10-2011, 03:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: Make sure you can get any of em before making a decision. Tongue

WOOWW... By reading his thread I thought he could get them like their his hoez
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-10-2011, 06:01 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: WOOWW... By reading his thread I thought he could get them like their his hoez

Haha, I could have plenty of hoes if I wanted, but I'm not like that.

It's just between these two girls, that I actually like and respect.
I will say go with Maelynn she has the looks and an amazing personality.
[Image: breaky.png]
I have actually done the T-chat thing before. It worked.
I would spend more time with each of them. Base your decision off of your feelings of each experience.

Good luck!
I wish they could all be California girls.....! I would say go with personality looks are important to guys no doubt but i think that personality means a lot as well go with Jessica
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Justice sounds like a stuck-up types of person who might get mad if she doesn't get what she wants...(how I interpret it). Probably because of her beauty she got a lot of attention from others. She might also had some past issues maybe because of the way she act (sorta like maybe she needs anger management).

On the other hand, Maelynn seems like the perfect type to make you happy than Justice. Probably you only lusting after Justice because of her banging hawt beauty and body but she might actually cause you pain or discomfort later. Maelynn, as you said, is just amazing overall.

You want someone who you can talk to when you need to. You don't seem to have any problem with Maelynn.

So my question to you is? Would you marry a girl who is hawt and put up with her horrible attitude? Or would you marry someone who is so amazing you can get along but not as hawt as the other girl? I would go with the second option. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. When a girl is hawt, she might thinks she is all that.
[Image: death.png]
(01-12-2011, 06:38 PM)Google. Wrote: I would spend more time with each of them. Base your decision off of your feelings of each experience.

Good luck!

Although I'm leaning more towards Maelynn already, I've been doing this to make sure.

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it.
Take justice, cause then when you do something bad and someones yelling at you, you can just yell at them, "I fudge JUSTICE".