Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a problem
(01-13-2011, 03:21 AM)NekoChan Wrote: Yeah, I also love adrealin rush ^^

I do too but then again who doesn't haha.
Try sky-diving and see if you get the same feeling,if so you're just an adrenaline junkie and you can find safer ways to release it.
You should go paintballing as a team, playing some xBall (if ur a USfag) or Millennium (if your a UKfag). You'll find your perfect balance.
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
Find a hobby that keeps you busy, and that you enjoy.
Whenever you think about hurting yourself have strong will power, and try to forget about it.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Are you related to Arnold Schwarzenegger? Just askin'.

You're not really normal, dude, and self harm sucks really.
Yes, I am the one you think I am.
Therefore I'm everything.
You shouldn't do self-harm. If you're really that hyper, you should run laps around the block, biking or boxing. I think doing sports is a great way to put your adrenaline to good use. If you have so much energy, maybe you should babysit.
Seems strange to me that your hurting yourself for adrenaline. I mean, hurting yourself doesn't necessarily mean your in a rush. You could cut yourself while sitting at a table doing nothing, couldn't you? Huh
It's not quite a "problem" but it could definitely turn into a more severe issue in the future.
Cutting could come to slit veins leading to death, carving may and may not lead to that.

You should try going to see a counselor, maybe you are depressed about something you are not sure about.

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~
Sir, I believe being addicted to anything is a problem, but not strange. But being addicted to pain? That's dangerous. When did you start having this addiction?
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(01-19-2011, 11:00 PM)Mao Wrote: Sir, I believe being addicted to anything is a problem, but not strange. But being addicted to pain? That's dangerous. When did you start having this addiction?

I always got beaten, everyday in my childhood. So the pain became addictive.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]