Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a problem
(01-10-2011, 01:56 PM)Laugh Wrote: So then yeah it is not normal. Eventually you'll go to far.

You should stop asap and find other ways to relieve your stress. Maybe meet a girl?

I have a girl, she doesn't know anything about this.

She found out I carve names with a knife to my and and got all mad.
After that, I haven't done that.

Now that I haven't seen her for a month and maybe won't see for another, I might start cutting myself again.

But yeah, the thing is, I enjoy pain and I don't want to stop.
I won't go too far, I know.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Wow thats weird, you inflict physical harm to yourself there is something psychological going on. I think you should go see a psychologist about that. They will probably put you on Xanax, and you will feel better.
[Image: breaky.png]
I don't usually suggest this but maybe smoke some pot just to relive some of your stress and see if that helps take away the urge to inflict pain on yourself.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
I'm a daily pot smoker :3
Talk to a doctor because this is a disorder. You need help bro, this is a problem.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
The thing is, I don't want help for this.
I punch walls alot, but that's more to strength my knuckles and whatnot, i also have carved 1 or two names into my arm, but I don't love pain.
Some love the rush of adrenaline. Make sure what you do is safe. Go nuts, just don't hurt yourself. Smile
(01-12-2011, 06:48 PM)Google. Wrote: Some love the rush of adrenaline. Make sure what you do is safe. Go nuts, just don't hurt yourself. Smile

mmm i dont know google i dont think you hit the nail on the head with this one...... you were on a roll too.

[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Yeah, I also love adrealin rush ^^