Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My friend is a pedophile
(03-18-2011, 12:11 PM)iceybunneh Wrote: Are you going to try to find another way to get in touch with him? Like facebook or meeting in person or something?

Not really. There's not much to talk about.

(03-18-2011, 12:37 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: Wait, you said she was 14 at first, then you say she's 13?(in 2nd paragraph)

She's 13. My mistake.
I feel for you mate, you are obviously burdened by alot of emotions with this and maybe even worried of losing a friend cos he has made some very bad choices. Let me get this straight, your friend now says that he loves this 13yr old kid? Then I have to agree with Icybunny that your friend is just obsessed and sex is not always love. In my opinion, both your friend and this 13yr girl need to both see a therapist, seriously. The girl is obviously playing with her abilities, which can seem powerful to a girl that age in getting such a reaction from someone older. Also, it seems she has some issues of her own to be acting out this way. With the way things have happened with both families moving in, this feels like a cry out for attention for the kid and she wanted to feel loved. Loud message to her, this is not the path that she wants to go down. 13 is way too young to lose her virginity and I wonder how she is doing with her emotions now. Do you know how she is and what she is saying to her mother? Has the girl and your friend met since he got thrown out? his father is right, he should have thrown her out the room. but again, we go back to should have could have and that does not help anyone now. Question is what can be done now. Your friend is thinking with the wrong head, the trip to court may be exactly what he has to go through to get his head straight. i am not age discriminating, but a 13yr old kid watches alot of movies, life and love is ideal and I really am concerned that she is willing to sleep with her STEP-brother. This shouts out alarm bells for me too. What can you do? Well, just call emergency if you think he is suicidal, i am certain he is depressed. What he does with his girfriend is one thing, but I really think a message to his gf should reach her, for her to break up with him. I dont believe your friend will ever break up with her, not now and that would be all wrong and selfish. I am not saying you should tell the gf, but if you can be imaginative in finding a way then explore it to protect an innocent person in this. She is too good for him, at least now. it is wrong your friend is using her as a safety net and rock, while screwing with his sis behind her back to put it bluntly. I sense you want to be there for your friend, and getting frustrated with his stupid comments now. You cannot control him, but you can take care of you. You know what is happening is wrong, he burdened you with the entire story and you carry some guilt it feels. One is always wiser afterwards, but now you know what is happening is wrong with him not breaking of with the gf, so you either want to risk losing a friendship and protect the girl, or you just walk away and walk away completely. This is a heavy situation and a horrible situation. Knowing about someone sleeping with a minor is also an offense and criminal act. Tread carefully.
Honestly, I would not put my friends business out like that man but you should slap him.
Hakkur, solidify is obviously struggling with this and to be honest any one would in this situation. One can question if there is friendship here as this friend is obviously not giving a toss about solidify in this. Friendship goes both ways and it is out of mutual respect. Best slap for this friend is from the court system. That will teach him a lesson.
Yes I understand but don't go in detail with his business, I feel for you man I would just be like why shes too young and thats not cool.
o.o hey HakkuR, nice seeing you here <3

If something personal like this happened to me, I'd be pissed that someone posted it all over teh interwebz. But I'd do the same if I was in the OP's position. It's really confusing for a friend to be caught in that situation - you can either support your friend and look like you're encouraging his behavior or turn your back on him in his time of need. Neither are really good options :/
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Oh man.

This would make one epic freakin' anime.

And that's all I have ta say ab'at that.
I've actually written a story very similar to this. The girl was just a little older. Drama makes for a good story, but a really bad in real life experience xP
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality. Embrace this moment, remember. We are eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

Proudly collared by Viral Dragon

Family:
HakkuR - <3 joo!
Solidify, how old are you? This stress is not really helping with your allergy i think. Look after yourself.
(03-19-2011, 01:35 AM)monique12345 Wrote: Solidify, how old are you? This stress is not really helping with your allergy i think. Look after yourself.

18 and I'll reply to all the comments a little later. I'm heading off to work and don't have time to give them my full attention.

Edit:

Quote:Let me get this straight, your friend now says that he loves this 13yr old kid?

Yes. According to what my friends have told me, they asked him if he wouldn't have gotten caught 'Would you still see her?' He looked at them and said 'Yea, I love her.' My best friend was about to punch him in the face. He's older than us by a couple of years so everyone looked up to him but now everyone thinks poorly of him after he did something as selfish as this.

Quote:The girl is obviously playing with her abilities, which can seem powerful to a girl that age in getting such a reaction from someone older.

Maybe so but everything is on my buddy's shoulders now because he's legal, she isn't. That's what irritates me about all this. He was supposed to be the grown-up in all of this and he just let her take over control.

Her mother can raise her however she'd like but I knew my friend as someone much smarter than this. It's deceitful.

Quote:13 is way too young to lose her virginity and I wonder how she is doing with her emotions now

She wasn't a virgin. I don't know if you missed it or not but if you go back a couple of posts, I mentioned that she did the same thing with her mom's last boyfriend's seventeen-year-old son. That's why my best friend thinks the woman is using her daughter as a gold-digger.

Quote:Do you know how she is and what she is saying to her mother?

No idea. I haven't even spoken to my friend since all this happened. I found out through my other friends. At first, he couldn't call anyone because his dad's girlfriend took away his phone for evidence in court because of the text messages but he recently got a new one and used the SIM card that was in his old one, which pisses me off because he didn't so much as bother to call.

Even when my best friend called him. They spoke as if nothing had happened and he had to ASK about it. He didn't even tell him. We found out through the grapevine.

The worst part about all this is that he still doesn't even think he did anything wrong. When we say 'Dude, you slept with a minor!' he replies, 'Ya but I love her.'

Quote:Has the girl and your friend met since he got thrown out?

I'm not sure but I strongly doubt anyone will let them, especially the girl's mother.

Quote:What he does with his girfriend is one thing, but I really think a message to his gf should reach her, for her to break up with him. I dont believe your friend will ever break up with her

This whole thing happened last week. He broke up with his girlfriend a couple of months ago.

However, this stems back to Novemeber, the first time he slept with the 13-year-old. He told me about it when he was still dating his ex. I was freaking out. He said he had told her they can't do this anymore and would stop and didn't, clearly because of all this. That's what pisses me off. Above all this, he lied to me about not continuing to sleep with her.

This is the kind of guy that, I kid you not, lets NO ONE mistreat/step over him. He has a really short-fuse and questions authority all the time. Then, all of a sudden, he gets overthrown by a toddler.

Quote:Honestly, I would not put my friends business out like that man but you should slap him.

It's no one's business unless there are personal details. What do you think this whole forum is dedicated to buddy? Seeking help with regards to personal issues. Which is why your comment about publicly soliciting my friends, or anyone else's business on this forum for that matter, makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote:Yes I understand but don't go in detail with his business, I feel for you man I would just be like why shes too young and thats not cool.

When it starts affecting my sleep and makes me stay up crying for a full hour about a dream where my friend dies, I think you guys are welcome to every ounce of detail in order to help me through this.

Ironically, here you are telling me not to share someone's personal business on a public forum but you're oh-so-ready to go to the next thread and find out about someone else's personal problems. If you don't believe in the purpose of this kind of forum, skedaddle.

Quote:Oh man.

This would make one epic freakin' anime.

And that's all I have ta say ab'at that.

Thanks for contributing. That was very helpful. Once again you've helped demonstrate how SF's userbase quality is deteriorating in quality each day. Props.

Quote:Drama makes for a good story, but a really bad in real life experience xP

I never had a lot of drama in my life up until now. And even now, it's not even my own drama.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 840 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,279 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 548 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 478 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,010 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium