Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My friend is a pedophile
He can't let his emotions get in front of him, its for the best. He should break up and enjoy his life, he is wasting time and energy. Wow, a horny 14 year old hitting -- no worse -- on a 20 year old, its not the 20 year olds fault. Thats a first in my world.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-10-2011, 12:57 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: He can't let his emotions get in front of him, its for the best. He should break up and enjoy his life, he is wasting time and energy. Wow, a horny 14 year old hitting -- no worse -- on a 20 year old, its not the 20 year olds fault. Thats a first in my world.

He says that her friends are her age and are all doing the same with 21 years olds. I was just a shocked.

I told him straight. "Her friends can do whatever they want but you're MY friend and you need to get yourself together otherwise it's you that's going to get in trouble, not her."
Without reading the replies I'd say yes; break it up. The whole sex before marriage thing only counts if they are both virgins so his GF will be missing out.

Do it before it's too late, imo.

EDIT:
After re-reading I just realized your buddy is a pedophile because he had sex with a fourteen year old. You just admitted it for him.
(01-10-2011, 01:11 PM)Solidify Wrote: He says that her friends are her age and are all doing the same with 21 years olds. I was just a shocked.

I told him straight. "Her friends can do whatever they want but you're MY friends and you need to get yourself together otherwise it's you that's going to get in crap, not her."

marrisa: "*sxe noise*!... Doing 21 year olds are the new thing!"
her: "Ok I know one, i'm doing him first!"
marrisa: "No fair!"

Thats ridiculous! Why can't I have those in my high school!

(01-10-2011, 01:54 PM)Laugh Wrote: After re-reading I just realized your buddy is a pedophile because he had sex with a fourteen year old. You just admitted it for him.

Thanks. You're really helping the situation. Whistle
I would say try and fudge her one last time she say no break up with her.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
(01-10-2011, 08:22 PM)Mr. President Wrote: I would say try and fudge her one last time she say no break up with her.

You're a cold-hearted bastard.
(01-10-2011, 12:57 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: He can't let his emotions get in front of him, its for the best. He should break up and enjoy his life, he is wasting time and energy. Wow, a horny 14 year old hitting -- no worse -- on a 20 year old, its not the 20 year olds fault. Thats a first in my world.

That's old news to be honest, tons of girls like guys who are far older than them, I guess they would rather mess around with experienced guys instead of virgins Whistle

I saw on craigslist the other day, doubt it was a troll because there was time stamped photos, some 13 year old girl putting up an ad looking for a 30-40 year old dude to take her virginity, her reasons being the one I stated above, I was rather shocked lol, it's one thing for her to want that but to openly seek it? She's asking for trouble.

As to the situation at hand, it seems to be quite a mess. He needs to be very careful in letting that young girl down gently, if he hurts her feelings she could very well ruin his life by telling people etc. First step is to discuss it with her (the younger girl) and let her know the situation, honestly and 100% bluntly and simply tell her she is jailbait, for lack of a better word. Further action like confessing to parents or girlfriend shouldn't even be considered, while some will preach the "cleanse your soul" BS, that won't help any body.
(01-11-2011, 10:59 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: As to the situation at hand, it seems to be quite a mess. He needs to be very careful in letting that young girl down gently, if he hurts her feelings she could very well ruin his life by telling people etc. First step is to discuss it with her (the younger girl) and let her know the situation, honestly and 100% bluntly and simply tell her she is jailbait, for lack of a better word. Further action like confessing to parents or girlfriend shouldn't even be considered, while some will preach the "cleanse your soul" BS, that won't help any body.

She's hard to read. I hope she won't do that to him. He said he loves her like a sister.
(01-11-2011, 10:59 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: That's old news to be honest.

Thats anything but old news! they are 14 for gods sake! What the hell! I mean come on! Man i don't know where you live, but, damn thats ridiculous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He really wants to break up with her but he's afraid of being perceived as a bad guy and doesn't want to hurt his girlfriend."

Guess what? Grow some balls and dump her this thread should be dead as a dinosaur. Perceived as a bad guy? He is saving his own ass! Punch him across the face like Muhammad Ali, then tell him to dump her.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to kick my friend out Thefirstlady 1 840 08-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Need help helping a friend Josh H. 4 1,279 09-19-2014, 06:34 AM
Last Post: Good vibes
  Need help for a friend xEpicTaco 1 548 08-15-2013, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Girl + Friend Problems AgroWarrior 0 478 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Last Post: AgroWarrior
  Friend just said she wants to kill herself. Sparr0w 5 1,010 08-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Calcium