Poll: [POLL] Cats VS Dogs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cats it is.
32.00%
24 32.00%
Dogs of course.
68.00%
51 68.00%
Total 75 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Cats VS Dogs
I love dogs. I don't generally dislike cats, however I am not too fond of them.
Cats are over rated imho, don't get me wrong, they are awesome but I just naturally prefer dogs.
(07-17-2013, 09:04 PM)ViN Wrote: Cats are over rated imho, don't get me wrong, they are awesome but I just naturally prefer dogs.

They're not as loyal as dogs and imo, they're less fun.
I like dogs because they can actually do things
I'm a big fan of cats because they have more freedom. They're independent. :3
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
When people say cats don't do a single thing, you've probably over fed it, our cats are active, they catch mice (we've never seen any mice in 10 years.) and are actually pretty nice to you, when I go out, and sit in the grass, atleast one or two of our cats comes up to me and wants me to pet them, and sends a greeting by curling their tail at me, they roll around to how that they trust me. When a kitten comes, I pet it a little, and get a toy, the kittens and cats love the toy, they jump after it and wiggle's their tails just to show they have fun and enjoy it like dogs do, cats don't meow that much as dogs bark, they mainly just use body language, people have trained their cats to give their whiskers in the owner's hand, and other things like jump over an obstacle, they even attend these dog races when they race over several obstacles! They're not really lazy, you may not understand all about them, I don't know all they want either, but they usually don't do a big meow like dogs bark when they welcome you home, they just curl their tail.

Some families fit with dogs, and some with cats.
I like dogs especially those dogs who are so lovely <3 <3
Cats for me . I have 8 of themSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many cats is too much? Herbal 14 2,554 08-24-2017, 03:55 AM
Last Post: wasim s
  Dogs & Cats Reality 32 7,914 04-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  My dogs Stevo 5 1,794 05-03-2013, 02:47 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  My Dogs Nirmal 21 2,964 03-10-2012, 09:18 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  Pet Owner, Would you like your veterinary clinic to have a personal trainer for dogs? kitson 0 649 02-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Last Post: kitson