Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 17, she's 14.
(01-09-2011, 03:36 AM)Cybr Wrote: I'm trying, but everyone's asleep right now, and the chick I was with is quite a long while from where I'm at. :/

Dude I'm feeling anxiety for you like wtf...

Like you're both really young. Man you fudged up big time =\

Man when its like 9am text/call everyone you trust and know will try to help you.
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
It's 10 o'clock and no one's replied. Awesome.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(01-09-2011, 10:11 AM)Cybr Wrote: It's 10 o'clock and no one's replied. Awesome.

Read through the posts, carefully.
Then you might see that I have.
Maybe not the perfect answer, but I have.. Whistle
(01-09-2011, 04:06 AM)Cira Wrote: Well, first of all,
I'd say that it's not really smart of you to have unprotected sex with a 14 year old.
Next, If you can't afford MA pills, you can always have an abortion if you have to.
Talk about it with your parents.
Or if you don't want to,
talk about it with your doctor. -Since he has a conspiracy of silence.

I know, it was dumb in the first place.
I'm trying to get the MA pill either today or tomorrow, and possibly Tuesday. I'd rather deal with that then wait months for abortion.
I don't wanna discuss it with my parents if I can deal with it myself, hopefully.
Eh, I don't know about the doctor.

(01-09-2011, 02:16 AM)SleepyTroll Wrote: Why the hell you messing with 14 yr olds man?
Your making him sound like a rapist! Hahaha... Regardless invest in some pills, and thats creepy if shes 14 and your 17... 1 year apart vice versa is ok for a girl or boy, but 3 years... Something is wrong... Pinch
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-09-2011, 04:04 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: Your making him sound like a rapist! Hahaha... Regardless invest in some pills, and thats creepy if shes 14 and your 17... 1 year apart vice versa is ok for a girl or boy, but 3 years... Something is wrong... Pinch

If you could see us, you wouldn't be able to tell.

That is nasty.
Get over it.

And what is she doing right now exactly, did she really not know?
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]
Well, there is nothing illegal from what you did at least, since you're not 18 yet. But if you are worried about the whole "no glove" thing, take her to the doctors or get her to take a pregnancy test. I hope she isn't though, it would be pretty rough to raise a child at that age, let alone giving birth to one.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]