Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you have a plan for your career?
Well i'll try my best to do B.E in Software Engineering, and Masters in Network and security, i am also attached with litterature so may be i study it but i'll not make it my career.
I have a job offer after I finish collage I will work as web designer and I will do what I enjoy to do!
Yes, I plan on being a doctor, lawyer, or dentist.I enjoy helping people and in all 3 of those careers i can help Smile
I will do either Programming and starting several community's like omni does
I don't know really, at first I wanted to be a forensic scientist as science are my strongest subjects but then I began to lose interest in forensic science and go into more interest with computers and gaming. My grades are starting to slip and I got my math exam soon which is very important.
Either an actor, or graphic designer. Hopefully the first, but unlikely.
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
I would like to do something math related, but for a specific idea, I don't quite have one yet. But I have some time left to decide.
I left school a couple of years ago now but im finding it quite hard to get a job and all the jobs that are out there are pretty much foreign job with polish workers, smelly conditions, cold, 12 hour shifts etc and its not even brill money. Hopefully i will find something soonSmile
I wanting to be a teacher lol
When I first went to college I had no idea really what I wanted to do with my life. I knew I wanted to do something with business but had no idea what ally to follow. After taking a few courses I found that I really like accounting. Not only does it spark an intrest but accountants also make a great living. I hope someday that I will reach my career goal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,251 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Future Career/Help with Schools! Reece 15 3,356 12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: juan9087