Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you have a plan for your career?
I do have a plan for my career, but I need to save up and buy a car first then move along with starting my career.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
(02-06-2011, 05:30 AM)h-boy Wrote: It really isn't after you have been taxed on everything.

ontopic:
In the current state of mind im in at the moment I have my heart set on being a computer programmer (c++). After a few years experience in working for a company I might decide to go into the private sector where the real money is.

Tradesmen make as much as computer programmers around here, just depends where you are and what's more in demand, not to mention it's far easier to run an independent shop as an electrician, plumber etc. than a computer programmer and working for yourself is where the real money is.
I really want to be an orthodontist, and it's a lot of work. So wish me luck lol.
If I'm still with my girl at the time I graduate, I'ma stick around and wait for her (shes a year under my class) otherwise I'm leaving my state and joining the military until I can figure out wtf I want to do.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
I'm considering either working as a System administrator for a large computer company and if that doesn't work out I'll most likely choose to do some I.T work with the Australian Defence force.
I already passed out my school now I'm doing MCA (Master of Computer Application). My future plan is to work with Microsoft.
(02-11-2011, 02:13 AM)Triny511 Wrote: I really want to be an orthodontist, and it's a lot of work. So wish me luck lol.

SAMMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!! Smile Either that or study Bachelor of Health and Medical Science and go into graduate entry medicine.
I plan on being in some internet company or a full time working therapist.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I would like to become a C++ coder.
As of now I work part-time as a shop technician for VisionPoint L.L.C., I love it here. Making cables, networking, coding, IP management services, etc. etc...

I graduate this year and am going to Boston for my bachelors in Mechanical Engineering. That's all I got for now. We'll have to see what the market demands before I can plan out my next venture.

What I can predict is that I'll be doing something in the fields of green /hybrid technology, loooots of money to be made there. Thumbsup

Hopefully I can pull a right place at the right time card.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,248 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Future Career/Help with Schools! Reece 15 3,334 12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: juan9087