Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you have a plan for your career?
I'm still a Freshman, young and dumb.

I don't really know exactly what I want to do yet, but it's either going to be in the technical or medical field.

My dad and older brother have both taken careers in the technical field and apparently there's a lot of demand for people in that field...

Though I really like helping people out, and I've always wanted to be some sort of doctor, since a young age.

I'll definitely have some things to think about these next couple of years.
I want to get into Computer Science, Computer Egineering, Information Technology, or any other field concerning computers. Tongue
Rice dealer, enough.
Well I'm currently doing a degree in Animation & Illustration, so obviously my goal would be to go to America, and work for the likes of Pixar & Dreamworks.

That's obviously quite unlikely though, so my plan B would be to go into advertisements, commissions & perhaps have my own Animation company one day.
Before I graduated, I planned on taking this accelerated pre-med to Medicine course but my father disapproved. He said it would make me a half-baked physician. So I decided to take a bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, then pursue Medicine later on.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
Im doing an accountancy diploma now in collage, and then i wont to be an accountant Smile
I need 5 GCSE's from A*-C and the diploma gets me 3 of them, so then i need to get 2, should be easy Big Grin
I would hope to excel my dream of becoming a sucessful independent filmmaker.
[Image: hfYti]
I used to, I wanted to join the Australian Navy, now I don't know what to do.
Yes I do and I hope I do it one day.
right now i just want to finish my course IT. and then have a good job after.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,228 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Future Career/Help with Schools! Reece 15 3,312 12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: juan9087