Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Wave
think everybody has heard of it but just in case u haven't look into wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Wave

i signed up in june and still didn't receive any invite
tried applying for the developer account - it apparently got rejected

did anyone here get invited? if so have you got any spare invites?
can't wait try it out
I still didn't receive an invite too, I'll check.
Yup no invite.
I have heard of people selling invites for $100.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Wave is something that is going to die very quickly unless Google really pushes it, They aren't exactly going to give everyone invites to just sit tight =\ - Also $100 for an invite is way too much.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
I signed up right now. I put a very good comment imho. If I get in, I will let you guys know.
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
nope no invite
I can't really see Google Wave becoming as big as Google is thinking its going to be, just can't see it catching on and everyone using it in their everyday life; I could be completely wrong though.
(10-25-2009, 07:57 AM)Endax Wrote: I can't really see Google Wave becoming as big as Google is thinking its going to be, just can't see it catching on and everyone using it in their everyday life; I could be completely wrong though.

I'm sure if Google were to push the product really well they could make it 'big', also with all the talk about it in the IT scene it's almost definitely going to get a huge amount of hits when it first comes out; it's the whole 'catching on' thing that might ruin it for Google though.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
i think google wave is going to be a total success since some of us will love to talk to the person live!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]