Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the world would end....
(01-01-2011, 11:56 PM)Lith Wrote: Rape rampage.

Ew, why..?
Proof that the world in not going to end in 2012 or anytime soon is inevitable. If the world were truly coming to an end, it would be complete and utter chaos.
(01-02-2011, 11:34 AM)Solidify Wrote: Proof that the world in not going to end in 2012 or anytime soon is inevitable. If the world were truly coming to an end, it would be complete and utter chaos.

Yes.

Anyone who actually thought that movie '2012' would come true, is ignorant. I used to have a picture of 2 Mayan characters in front of a rock, labeled as their calendar. One said,
"Why did you stop at 2012?"
The other responded,
"I ran out of space."
LOOK! It's a possible reason why 2012 was the last date on their calender, and also because of how long ago it was established.
Spend all the money I have, and enjoy myself.
(01-02-2011, 09:44 AM)Laugh Wrote: Ew, why..?

For the hell of it, man.
I would go to Venezuela and visit Angel Falls and base jump.

I already hope to do this before I die.
(01-02-2011, 12:39 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: I would go to Venezuela and visit Angel Falls and base jump.

I already hope to do this before I die.

I would do that ASAP.
Are you just paranoid?
(01-02-2011, 12:00 AM)Money Maker* Wrote: After that, i'd go and purchase a new Ferrari.
I just don't understand this part? lol If the world is ending 1st why buy it? 2nd Why get it in the first place xD
(01-02-2011, 02:29 PM)AXVIS Wrote: I just don't understand this part? lol If the world is ending 1st why buy it? 2nd Why get it in the first place xD

I don't get wasting your money when you will die. I probably steal it and wont get caught or go to prison Tongue
[Image: death.png]
I would go say bye and i love you to my family and friends, and rape the hottest girl i know. And i will also go skydiving bungee jumping, and freakin shoot the people i hate.
[Image: breaky.png]