Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want to make 500$, legally. What do?
And so you have any suggestions to make maybe 200/month by investing max 30-40$ ?
Lol, trying to get the master donater award on HF eeh? Tongue
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
(01-02-2011, 07:41 PM)Survivaball Wrote: And so you have any suggestions to make maybe 200/month by investing max 30-40$ ?

PPI is your best bet. They have the highest payout rates in the industry. Other than that, you need think logically. Ask yourself: What do most people want? And then you have to solicit it.
PPI - Payment Protection Insurance? Tongue
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
(01-07-2011, 06:17 PM)Hot Chocolate Wrote: PPI - Payment Protection Insurance? Tongue

PPI - Pay Per Install (I'm pretty sure) and good luck man.
Feel free to Send Me A PM if you need help.
I can give you my contact info from there.
I have CPALead account and domain for it. If you have a Paypal account, maybe we can work with that.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

(01-08-2011, 02:29 PM)Cybr Wrote: I have CPALead account and domain for it. If you have a Paypal account, maybe we can work with that.

Anyone can get accepted to CPA Lead. They're so lenient. They accepted my partnership for a website that, at the time of submission, had a banner that read 'Under Construction' on the main page.
I have a Ebook on how to make a lot of money in 2 days.
U think is possible to integrate CPAlead into an application that so will neds to do a survey to use it?
(01-08-2011, 09:02 PM)Survivaball Wrote: U think is possible to integrate CPAlead into an application that so will neds to do a survey to use it?

It's been done. Get with the program chump. Omg

http://www.blackhatworld.com/