Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omni are you going to make SF the same?
I am going to install a plugin that I have made for MyBB. It allows for reputations to be given anonymously. A checkbox is added on the give rep box.

Only hfl33t and staff can give reputations. You can view your own anonymous reps that you have given but you will see an (Anonymous) next to the rep points. You can update the rep just like before and make it anonymous or not.

I have added this in the hopes that rep revenge abuse will end if you don't know who gave you the rep. Many complaints are because someone rep revenges for crap reasons. So let's try this and see how it goes. I burned a few hours coding this but it's all good since it's for the betterment of the community.

Thanks.

i saw that on HF are you doing the same for SF?
It would be nice to see the reputation removed to be honest, as there is way to many rep whores around it's unreal.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-14-2009, 04:08 PM)Codine Wrote: It would be nice to see the reputation removed to be honest, as there is way to many rep whores around it's unreal.

i actually agree
Reps will kill the forum off, I for one won't be here if the reputation abuse is like it was on the other forum of Omni's and I'm pretty sure others will agree with me.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni can we please.... DAMINK™ 15 1,428 03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Omni should make a thread ๖ۣۜDunsparth 12 1,485 11-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Grumpy
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,161 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,335 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Omni should NekoChan 2 418 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM