Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life - 1
You're going down a steady road, with many bumps. The message is unclear of where exactly you're supposed to be going, but you feel you've been down the road before. That bush looks familiar, you think to yourself. While looking at it you suddenly realize that whatever object you so happen to be traveling in on that road, has stopped.

Look around.

Nothing has changed, you see the same people. You're planting new bushes to the side of that road but no matter what, the sequence of events that occur for those bushes to grow are not going to change. Only slightly. Your head may spin at times, for how can you possibly know where you're going until you get there, all the while not being able to entirely change your surroundings. Change yourself. You think, change yourself. You stop thinking about the bushes and how you're going to plant them on this road that leads to god knows where. You stop and think about how you're going to stay on the road, not the side.

You start back up in/on whatever is transporting you, and suddenly there are so many roads ahead of you, and they're all going in different directions.
[Image: P7rB.gif]
Very good, well written. I liked it.
[Image: 728x90_SF.gif]
I'm glad you liked it, and thank you for posting.
Hehe, nicely written, seems good ;)

How long did it take you to write?
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
Less then 5 minutes. I'm a fast thinker.
Lol, you're just too good Tongue
|| MSN = Hot-choc@live.com ||
That's deep...
Nah, just a simple piece I threw together.