Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Suicide Prevention
Anyone who says there going to do it, and broadcast they are going to dont, unless they get under pressure form trolls. anyway nice tut
Very nice tutorial! I am glad this was stickied! Should be some public youtube video type of thing!
Nothing is worth committing suicide...
Nuf' SAID
This is a good post, very informal. Than you
This is a great thread. I'm glad it was stickied. Thanks for starting it, Solidify.
Also note that suicide is not really worth the ground, and let it ... what kind of person we usually blame God, even if they are up, the idea of ​​atheism until they commit suicide, "give them such a bad life, "Well let's not be given great consideration the ability to live life began, but let us consider it bad because people do not like us.
Thank's for posting this, although, I would hope people wouldn't go suicide.
That song is awesome. I remember this from somewhere, just couldn't remember the title.
(12-26-2010, 09:53 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: What a well written passage, even if you didn't write this.
I agree, and i read this but i was never going to commit suicide tho

I know it sound arrogant, but suicide is selfish. Think of the people that car about you before you do anything. Think of how it may affect them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,421 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 899 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,455 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,719 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Suicide Dotty 9 1,728 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Shattering -