Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
You get a pat on your back.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL
Hopefully everyone tries their best to help people as well. It's the greatest feeling I've yet to experience. The feeling of having helped someone keep their life is more precious than words can enunciate. Stem from my example guys. Pay it forward.
(03-26-2011, 02:48 PM)Solidify Wrote: Hopefully everyone tries their best to help people as well. It's the greatest feeling I've yet to experience. The feeling of having helped someone keep their life is more precious than words can enunciate. Stem from my example guys. Pay it forward.

I vouch for this, and it couldn't of been said any better. The saying "It's better to give than receive" honestly seems to become truer and truer as we mature. No, i'm not talking about sex, i'm being serious.

I think i'll make a detailed thread about positivity, and "paying it forward" later today - I think it's something we all should be a little more active with and it most-definitely alters the perception of those around us, regardless of their own personal circumstance. Positivity is contagious.

Thanks for posting this story. I really liked reading through it and it has inspired me to treat others with even more respect, as nothing but good can really come from it.

Thanks,
Ambition
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(03-26-2011, 05:07 PM)Ambition Wrote: I vouch for this, and it couldn't of been said any better. The saying "It's better to give than receive" honestly seems to become truer and truer as we mature. No, i'm not talking about sex, i'm being serious.

I think i'll make a detailed thread about positivity, and "paying it forward" later today - I think it's something we all should be a little more active with and it most-definitely alters the perception of those around us, regardless of their own personal circumstance. Positivity is contagious.

Thanks for posting this story. I really liked reading through it and it has inspired me to treat others with even more respect, as nothing but good can really come from it.

Thanks,
Ambition

You're welcome. I'm glad I managed to change someone for the better.
Ah, I guess I'm a bit late to read this thread. It looked nice and I did get the idea of it, it's just that the pictures in the spoilers don't show anymore.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(03-27-2011, 03:08 AM)Mao Wrote: Ah, I guess I'm a bit late to read this thread. It looked nice and I did get the idea of it, it's just that the pictures in the spoilers don't show anymore.

The pictures work fine. Something on your end perhaps.
Just coming from me, I am proud of you. You did a great job and for that, Good job!!!
I wish I would have found you a few years ago. You truly are a great person. Be proud of your self. Do you still keep in contact with him?
(03-27-2011, 10:10 AM)Dotty Wrote: I wish I would have found you a few years ago.

Why's that?

Quote:Do you still keep in contact with him?

No.

(03-27-2011, 07:25 AM)Solidify Wrote: The pictures work fine. Something on your end perhaps.
Whenever I try to view them, I just get a picture of a frog...
Oh well... Good job though, hope a lot of us can do good too.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,763 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L