Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
Your a good person, my friend
Wow, You are one nice guy.

I had a few suicidal thinkings back a couple weeks ago.

But I'm okay at the moment.

Someone mentioned the images in the OP weren't working. I double-checked and they're fine. If you're having problems seeing them, it's most likely something on your end.
The part about the shotgun in his parents bedroom gave me the goosebumps. Hey I read in there that you studied with east/west Indian stuff. I was wanting to learn about meditation. I recently read in John Lennon's biography that he studied with Maharishi in India. If you know anything could you PM me? Thanks in advance.
you did a really good job there. i would like to shake your hand
Wow, nice, man. That's a great thing you did.
Seems like Solidify is one of the most caring person around here, and on HF.

Great work you did there. I did not read through every part of it, since it was too much. But i got most of it, and it really proved that you're more human than most internet users, including myself, to be honest. Though i would have cared, but i wouldn't been able to help someone that good.
I don't have enough experience yet.
(03-24-2011, 12:12 PM)cody8295 Wrote: The part about the shotgun in his parents bedroom gave me the goosebumps. Hey I read in there that you studied with east/west Indian stuff. I was wanting to learn about meditation. I recently read in John Lennon's biography that he studied with Maharishi in India. If you know anything could you PM me? Thanks in advance.

You didn't read the end properly. None of that was true.
(03-24-2011, 01:27 PM)Solidify Wrote: You didn't read the end properly. None of that was true.
You said east/west Buddhism in that PM, though.
(03-24-2011, 02:11 PM)cody8295 Wrote: You said east/west Buddhism in that PM, though.

Read the entire OP.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,660 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L