Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
(12-25-2010, 02:28 PM)Solidify Wrote: Indeed. Simply put, suicide is not only a coward's way out but it is selfish.
Exactly, most people think that if they take their own life, then there will be no more trouble for the ones they love, but they are far from it. It will cause their loved ones much more grief and pain and not to mention a body to put in the ground and one less person to help them with their troubles. To end your life because of the hardships, is to show weakness and to admit defeat, life has truly beaten you.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Wow man you did really good job there!
I bet you are really proud now.
[Image: spring.png]
Huh, I'm more surprised that this is the legendary Solidify.

(Confidence) ;)
(12-25-2010, 05:55 PM)martinn Wrote: Huh, I'm more surprised that this is the legendary Solidify.

(Confidence) ;)

Why are you surprised?
Why do you consider me 'legendary'? I haven't done anything remarkable.
I don't understand what you mean by 'confidence'.
That was really awesome. You just proved you're really mature and I'd say not alot of people would be able to help him like you.
I know it's not easy just to help someone, but I'd really like to talk to you. I wish I had friends like you.

I didn't know you were that old.

How old are you?
(12-26-2010, 05:37 PM)tomynho Wrote: I'd really like to talk to you.

Feel free to PM me.

(12-26-2010, 09:59 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: I didn't know you were that old.

How old are you?

That's the beauty of online anonymity.
well, good work i would say, if the guy was not trolling in the first place , hf became 2 a trolling forum
(12-26-2010, 11:34 PM)mrlips Wrote: well, good work i would say, if the guy was not trolling in the first place , hf became 2 a trolling forum

I agree about HF's turn for the worse. But Relentless was not trolling. And regardless of whether he or someone else would be, you should never take a chance by not taking someone seriously when it comes to suicide topics. Truthfully, I'd rather make a fool of myself and be taken in by a troller while having wasted several hours of my evening than have to live with the mere thought that someone may have took their own life because I was too naive. Besides, if you get taken in by jokers, they're the ones with no consciences.
That's for sure a good deed if i ever saw one just thought i would say so.
[Image: bustedtees.07e3d5a3-8bf6-4c9a-8f85-5bccf2e28120.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,660 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L