Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
Did a good job mate. Smile
I think i might take up something like this
(12-25-2010, 02:25 AM)Money Maker* Wrote: Did a good job mate. Smile
I think i might take up something like this

If you think you're able to do this for someone else, go for it. But if you're doing it for self-fulfillment, that's cynical. I'm bragging here. I'm just surprised at how happy it made me.
No, you did it to boost your own EGO. Don't pretend you did it for him.
(12-25-2010, 12:02 PM)Inuyasha Wrote: No, you did it to boost your own EGO. Don't pretend you did it for him.

No, he probably did it for him. He is allowed to gloat.
(12-25-2010, 12:02 PM)Inuyasha Wrote: No, you did it to boost your own EGO. Don't pretend you did it for him.

How can you be so naive to think that? Shame on you.
Good job bro. I would read that stuff, but that's a lot.

Also: HF is up?

Oh wait it was taken down that day.
(12-25-2010, 12:20 PM)Solidify Wrote: How can you be so naive to think that? Shame on you.

It's all an act, you're far to arrogant to help someone just for the sake of helping them.
(12-25-2010, 01:21 PM)Inuyasha Wrote: It's all an act, you're far to arrogant to help someone just for the sake of helping them.

I'm far too arrogant? You don't even know me. How can you make such a statement?
(12-24-2010, 01:51 PM)Solidify Wrote: Just the other day, I gave someone the greatest Christmas gift anyone could ever ask for; the gift of life. Here is a true story that involves a member that was rather determined to take his own life but had a change of heart for the better.

Just as I was about to go to sleep, I came across his thread.

Shocked, I PM'd him. He then replied the following to my PM.

The following is our MSN conversation which took place over the course of several hours throughout the night.

While I'm aware that patient-doctor confidentiality is a very important issue, I'll have you know that we have since become very good friends. He now looks back at this instance and laughs.

Helping him move on is the greatest feeling I have ever felt. I could not sleep that night for how happy I was.
Wow, bro, I'm not gonna lie, you did a good thing by letting him know what he needed to know, he doesn't need to worry about money now, he is only 15, his Mom should be the one worrying about money, but since he is the man of the house now, then he should work on keeping his family together and keeping them happy no matter what. Many people these days do irrational things that they will regret for the rest of their days, and there is nothing they can do to change it, if he would have gone though with committing suicide, he would have devastated his family, not to mention, possibly even have gotten his Mothers other children taken away by social services. You did the right thing by showing him that there is more to life then paying the bills and doing the right thing. I don't know if his step-dad really would have killed his mothers friend and/or her, but it is quite possible, and it would have been much worse then the current situation. As for Leonard, he is a coward for committing suicide, he did something wrong and he should have dealt with the consequences, although the sentence was a bit harsh, he could have easily appealed it to court and possibly gotten out in 2-3 years for good behavior, and that could have changed him for the better. It's a shame of what this world has come to, suicide should never be an option. Omg
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

(12-25-2010, 02:24 PM)null_trace18 Wrote: Wow, bro, I'm not gonna lie, you did a good thing by letting him know what he needed to know, he doesn't need to worry about money now, he is only 15, his Mom should be the one worrying about money, but since he is the man of the house now, then he should work on keeping his family together and keeping them happy no matter what. Many people these days do irrational things that they will regret for the rest of their days, and there is nothing they can do to change it, if he would have gone though with committing suicide, he would have devastated his family, not to mention, possibly even have gotten his Mothers other children taken away by social services. You did the right thing by showing him that there is more to life then paying the bills and doing the right thing. I don't know if his step-dad really would have killed his mothers friend and/or her, but it is quite possible, and it would have been much worse then the current situation. As for Leonard, he is a coward for committing suicide, he did something wrong and he should have dealt with the consequences, although the sentence was a bit harsh, he could have easily appealed it to court and possibly gotten out in 2-3 years for good behavior, and that could have changed him for the better. It's a shame of what this world has come to, suicide should never be an option. Omg

Indeed. Simply put, suicide is not only a coward's way out but it is selfish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,660 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L