Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Question
Well I have always wanted to make a forum and I thought now would be a good time.

The reason I picked now is because

* I have this forums support (Atleast I think)
* This forum has alot of helpful members

Anyways back to the question..

I'm thinking of making a computer game forums focused on MapleStory or some sort of game and some other games. Also with a few extra sections such as graphics and media (Music/Videos).

Money is out of the question since I'm only 15, So my actual question is any suggestions on a free forum hosting with good features ~

I don't want to use freeforums.org though, Please leave suggestions below.

I'm open to anything, Thanks Zerb
Im sorry man but without being able to spot atleast $5 / month no one's gonna get into you forum to much because free hosting is so unpredictable. i am 14 and have managed trust me dude you can find somewhere to spot $5/month and it will be worth it in the end.
[Image: psychois21.png]
Alright It was worth a try, Il just stick to other peoples forums.
There's a lot of free forum hosters out there, but don't expect lots of members or activity if that's your method.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I found one called Forumotions I might check it out and see what features it has to offer.
(12-21-2010, 09:47 PM)Zerb Wrote: Well I have always wanted to make a forum and I thought now would be a good time.

The reason I picked now is because

* I have this forums support (Atleast I think)
* This forum has alot of helpful members

Anyways back to the question..

I'm thinking of making a computer game forums focused on MapleStory and some other games. Also with a few extra sections such as graphics and media (Music/Videos).

Money is out of the question since I'm only 15, So my actual question is any suggestions on a free forum hosting with good features ~

I don't want to use freeforums.org though, Please leave suggestions below.

I'm open to anything, Thanks Zerb

I'd be willing to help, but if you cannot invest anything your forum will fail....sorry but it is the truth.

I was making money online when I was only twelve, age shouldn't be a factor.

(12-22-2010, 10:07 AM)Zerb Wrote: I found one called Forumotions I might check it out and see what features it has to offer.

My first forums were on there, like I said, when I was twelve. I don't suggest using it though because you hardly learn anything because it sets it up for you.