Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW IM PISSED
Just got banned form my favorite coding forum for leeching, i have NEVER leached in my life. How can i resolve this issue, the admins there are like 12 really pisses me off, just ruined my vacation.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

get a friend from there,or a sympathetic user to speak on behalf-and reason with them.
find out,proof of how they know are leeching code,if they do not want to reason and are set on this idea [and are certain are innocent] then in the long term may be better off on another forum with more dependable caring staff.

-if want to get hold of some users or friends off there,register a new email address and use a proxy IP to get on without being recognised and PM the users contacts so can see them elsewhere.
woudnt recomend it for posting publicaly on the forum,as it might be a banable offence [especialy not good if used before finding out what proof they have] will get found out eventualy,people have a unique writing style and personality which comes out in what they write.
-maybe start a forum with those users,or meet up on another forum,msn or something?

[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
How can it be your favorite forum if it's run by 12 year olds you dislike..?
Ask them nicely to get back on and theyll most likely let you back on

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ My first C++ antivirus ] [ WOW ] prince76 11 1,938 01-30-2012, 08:07 AM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Wow, about time PayPal. Scalise 10 1,143 03-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Intel
  WoW Cd Key generator bluebell2 7 2,140 12-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Last Post: bluebell2
  Wow, the maturity level is pretty high here. Iarkey 14 2,576 08-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Xypher
  Wow, something I found out. Cal™ 8 967 07-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Last Post: 0h D 3 A R