Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so..
so im getting the kinect 360 along with kinect for 300$ which means im probably jtag my current console anyone know if im still able to evn though i have the latest dashboard or am i already boned?
No you cannot jtag it. You would need the old dash board and the new image.
(12-21-2010, 06:59 PM)Break Wrote: No you cannot jtag it. You would need the old dash board and the new image.

Yea I had an old xbox that I wanted to jtag and I updated it and I couldnt jtag it.
No, you can JTAG it. They have released a new free-boot that lets you JTAG the xbox. It's just harder to do now
(12-21-2010, 09:23 PM)Taxadox Wrote: No, you can JTAG it. They have released a new free-boot that lets you JTAG the xbox. It's just harder to do now

I dont think you can with the latest dashboard.
(12-21-2010, 09:29 PM)Toxhicide Wrote: I dont think you can with the latest dashboard.

Yes you can. A popular JTAG group have released a new free booter that allows you to JTAG with the new dashboard. Look on google for it
(12-21-2010, 09:39 PM)Taxadox Wrote: Yes you can. A popular JTAG group have released a new free booter that allows you to JTAG with the new dashboard. Look on google for it

Looks like its time to go buy a new xbox...
So what exactly is JTAGing?
(12-21-2010, 09:45 PM)Sir Wrote: So what exactly is JTAGing?

JTAGing is hacking your xbox so you can do what you want with it and edit game files. You can find on youtube a few videos on what you can do with JTAGs. Though if you go online there's a high risk your console will get banned.
From what I've heard, a new free booter was released for the new dashboard.