Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have trolls attacking my son who was two and died
[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%205.png]

[Image: I%20hate%20john%20aster%202.jpg]

[Image: Another%20hate%20fan%20of%20aster.jpg]

[Image: Another%20hate%20fan%20of%20aster.jpg]

[Image: Truth%20about%20John%20Aster.png]

What concerns me is that with the hundreds of facebook pages he has started his power is growing. He is fooling innocent people and bringing more sickos into his group.
[Image: Truth%20about%20John%20Aster%205.png]

[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%2011.png]

[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%206.png]

Michelle Stewart is another daily victim of John Aster, so is her son who also died in foster care Nathan. Michelle has closed her site "Nathans Justice" because of John using the pictures and attacking him, as well as Michelle and the rest of her family.
[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%2019.png]

[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%205.png]
Hopefully we could stop it.. what are your intentions? Has he got any .com or site like that?
[Image: Steve%20Allcock%20Admission%203.png]

[Image: Steve%20Allcock%20Admission%204.png]

[Image: Steve%20Allcock%20Admission%201.png]

[Image: John%20Aster%20Wanker.jpg]

Bill Bowen is legend to all who fight for a fairer child protection system.

[Image: Stalker%20victim%20of%20John%20Aster%2014.png]

Here is a comment I found at the bottom of my son's photo album on facbook that Bill Bowen made shortly before he died.

[Image: Bill%20Bowen.png]

I don't know what to do. I am exhausted. I know he has contacts in the army, and maybe police. I am not sure if he is in a pedophile ring again and protected, there are so many who want me to keep going but the more I do the more I am attacked. I think there is an AXJ page but is mainly the hundreds on facebook. I don't want to give up.
Maybe contact the police to watch over you?
Maybe try to spread it over the air on TV shows and such?
Try to stay low profile and protected but still get the word out about this if you can.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Yeh that is what I am doing now. I know the police are watching him because they contacted the web master of a forum I posted in about him. Then they all came and trolled the site. I have had a couple of forums shut down now with both the webmasters contacting me saying keep them informed. That is why I am keeping this low key. There are heaps of people wanting me to build another site or page, and a few anti AXJ pages on fb but nothing compared to the hundreds he has started.
Ok, just saw the link, will have a look, thanks.
It's like the Franklin coverup all over again. Polictions abusing they're power over children and getting someone else to clean up their mess. Show them your not afraid, but keep it on a down low on the radar. Send to a local news, newspaper, don't let them twist your words. You're a strong person and you're not gonna stop, props to you dude your doing a good thing!
Thanks Epicly.I do have some media contacts but it isn't set up like it was. I dont feel like going through it all a third time to build another site. I should register one. They are joining police forums and stuff and they do come across good unless you know them. They are getting bigger, and this is how proper organised pedophile rings operate, behind good people. I am just gathering info for now. Thanks for letting me vent here guys Smile
this just isint right, pedo's deserve a bullet through the head. Hope you can get something done bro.
[Image: psychois21.png]
heres my suggestion..simply juss dont give a fudge what others do to you ignore them there haters
I signed up as I would like to confirm that the intimidation tactics used by these AXJ people are absolutely true. They are not nice people, and are without doubt compulsive liars, not least of which is evidenced by the fact that the statements they make and present as truth such as "You have slandered us, the FBI will be visiting your ISP to shut you down" Is patently ridiculous, not least of which being that there is no federal defamation law in the USA, and secondly the FBI don't take on personal cases.

Other statements such as "so and so has been arrested and such and such has been shut down", can be refuted in about two minutes and the click of a mouse.

The question is why do these people feel it is necessary, or credible to make such statements. No smoke without fire? Luke's Army's story would explain a lot. You can be absolutely certain that Luke's Army are not the only ones on the receiving end of this kind of sustained and unpleasant attack.

What is most extraordinary is that AXJ appear to be proud of this patently absurd behavior.

I feel that Luke's Army deserves support.

Peace out Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parent died, gf unsupportive chef222 2 747 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chef222
  My father nearly died, girlfriend was totally unsupportive, I am beside myself... voar 6 2,822 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Hardware
  my sister just died nomomydont 5 752 08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  He died, April 20th 2011. Delicious 21 3,022 04-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Crimson
  My grandparents died. Project- 16 2,301 04-25-2011, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Ambition