Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Personal Landing Page?
Well I want to test out my skills and make myself a Personal Landing Page/Portfolio to prove to others that I can make something lovely. Now the problem is what should I code it in? Right now I'm leaning towards learning PHP just to make one, but what would a easy powerful language be to code a landing page?

P.S The landing page is gonna be for my artwork and creative work that I make, which is why I would need a good programming language to code it in. Or if you know a website which they make a landing page throw it at me and I'll try it out instead of making my own. Thanks!
Try out Skrawlr.com. There's a flickr & picasa feature on there where the site will automatically make you a gallery from your pictures. It also has a free contact page you can enable.
(01-23-2011, 10:48 AM)interwho Wrote: Try out Skrawlr.com. There's a flickr & picasa feature on there where the site will automatically make you a gallery from your pictures. It also has a free contact page you can enable.

LOL you got that off of lifehacker, hell I wanted to create my own. BTW it's using lifehackers.me's code!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run a forum [Personal Experience] Laughynose 16 2,570 06-19-2011, 04:28 AM
Last Post: notLuke