Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like clunky loud keyboards? or quiet keyboards?
But it's sort of useless and annoying.. man.
On my my Asus EEE I have a rubber keyboard protector that deadens the key stroke sound so it's nice an quiet :p
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
Quiet keyboard is what I always use. I just like the things nice and quiet. Smile
I used to have this noisy Microsoft keyboard, which I replaced just because of the annoying sounds and it felt really bad. Now on, Im using G11 and a laptop which is so quiet. I love it!
I guess, maybe i was just so used of my keyboard making sounds; it just doesn't feel right without sound.

I like my keyboard to make a tap tap sound, it makes me sound professional.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(10-14-2009, 07:24 PM)n4q Wrote: I like my keyboard to make a tap tap sound, it makes me sound professional.

Good for you.

it doesn't make any difference.....
the music on my headphone drowns out the noise of the keyboard
(10-15-2009, 02:17 AM)...w3 Wrote: it doesn't make any difference.....
the music on my headphone drowns out the noise of the keyboard

Good answer. Computer and music are a good combination. It also depends if your music is playing from your computer? Even if i have my music turned up, the clicker turns up with it.

wow..i've try to use it..it makes me more powerfull i think..but sometimes it can be so awful especially when im studying with my computer..arrghh..it's making me crazy..with that sound i cant focus with my study..lol..anyway, it's a good stuff..tanks..
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM
(10-15-2009, 03:41 AM)awil Wrote: wow..i've try to use it..it makes me more powerfull i think..but sometimes it can be so awful especially when im studying with my computer..arrghh..it's making me crazy..with that sound i cant focus with my study..lol..anyway, it's a good stuff..tanks..

Np, i don't use it all the time, only sometimes when I'm missing my old keyboard. The other thing that i would like is a "red target mouse locate app", i looked all over for one of these. i have my windows mouse locate turned on so that when i push Ctrl it locates the mouse. (not good enough)
I want a red target/bulls-eye thingy that appears on the screen every time i click the mouse. If you know of any that work outside of software for general PC use, that are freeware, then get back to me, i may have a rep sandwich for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now I have TWO keyboards Annuit Coeptis 12 1,237 12-12-2010, 04:14 PM
Last Post: TTyme