Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not at school because of assignment.
(01-17-2011, 02:56 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Skipping one day of school isn't a big deal, just don't make it a habit.

This. Don't be skipping a day off every week... That's what will make you fall behind. A day here and there should be just about fine, though.
Cee Lo Green said it right! Not only will you fall behind but it will make you look like an idiot when somebody checks your files in the future. ;)!
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
It's perfectly fine don't worry about it
[Image: qoxy8.png]
My advice: Just don't turn into a Ferris Bueller and you should be fine. You only get one chance at life, (regarding any religious beliefs after you die) so why not make it worth while. I used to skip to finish some assignments as well. It won't make you fall behind unless you make it a habbit.

That being said, I would also say that it would be okay to make decisions to skip school to do things that might only happen a few times in a lifetime. Like going to a concert with some friends. It isn't being non-responsible unless you don't take responsibility for anything you missed that day in my opinion. Otherwise if you have a test, take the test instead of skipping lol.

You aren't going to remember that one day in class later in life though, as opposed to doing something that may only happen once in your life, which is why I went into more detail there.

Lots of people recognize that you shouldn't make it a habbit though, which is good because it's true.
if you still need help I can help...
slowly getting better
yeah if i were you i'd do that also. thats the best thing for you to pass that e-portfolio on time. goodluck bro.