Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆
[Image: prodesigns-icon.gif]

Introduction:
This is a group I made on HF because I was tired of the crappy kids becoming accepted in the GFX Masters group. Now I have decided to bring my group to SF and weed out the actual professional designers and the ones who know what to do and how to do it. I will not accept everyone. This is a very strict group of only professional designers.

proDesign is a invitation group only, however if you feel you have the phenomenal skill level to be in the group, then you can post an application. However if you do post an application and your designs or art are not up to par you will be RESPECTFULLY but HARSHLY denied and encouraged to practice, so that you may work on your skills and then maybe come back as a redesigned, designer.

Application:
Code:
[b][color=#00BFFF]Age:[/b][/color]
[b][color=#00BFFF]Design Software:[/color][/b]
[b][color=#00BFFF]Operating System:[/color][/b]
[color=#00BFFF][b]Time in the Design Field:[/b][/color]

[color=#00BFFF][b]Examples of your work:[/b][/color]

Why you think you are good enough:[color=#00BFFF][b]
[/b][/color]

Contacting us:
You should never contact any of the leaders of proDesign if only interested in getting in the group. If you contact any of the leaders about the group other then requiring more information you will be blacklisted.

Leaders
  • elusiveDEVIANT
Members
  • None
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
This isn't set up correctly at all.
Please read the stickies.
Thanks.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-13-2010, 08:51 PM)Shock Wrote: This isn't set up correctly at all.
Please read the stickies.
Thanks.

I will redo it, thanks.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
You need 500 posts to start a group here. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
He knows this.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Examples of your professional art please.
Yeh I'd also like to see some of your professional work please. I've never seen you post in our Graphics section before.
He thinks to highly of himself.
Apparently NOT Professional according to the non-transparent background of the logo...
Why isn't this closed yet?
lol
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Judging by the userbar and the colour of the background, this thread was probably made for HF.
(12-16-2010, 09:52 AM)Fragma Wrote: Judging by the userbar and the colour of the background, this thread was probably made for HF.

Well still, Why isn't it transparent?
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,217 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,221 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  [SF Reviews] Applications Open Skill 64 21,662 10-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Muted