Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst game you've ever played
Black Ops.
Or Pac man. >.<
Pac man. I can't stand him. :/
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
(10-13-2009, 10:28 PM)Pins222 Wrote: What's the absolute, hands down, worst game you have ever played?
Judge by plot, dialouge, and all around work on it.
It can be anything from an RPG to an FPS. If you post an online game from like addicting games or miniclip, please include a link.

cod black ops hands down
call of duty 5 online was great... i didnt like the campaign at all though
I forgot the name of the game, but it came out around the same time the Wii did, a little after. It was actually for the Wii, it was a game where you were a ninja or something and you had to fight other ones in this horrid story line. And the worst part was the control, if you were trying to aim a gun it was like Micheal J. Fox trying to find capillaries on a hemophiliac.
Every game ever released for Xbox Kinect.
The worst game i have ever played is Halo Reach, i hate that game so much!
Maybe the Godfather 2 for PS3. I really don't like it and when I returned to the store to trade it for other game they didn't let me.
Prison Tycoon that game is garbage it has no directions of nothing.
I <3 Iceybunneh best friend and fun to mess with!

[Image: iklW6C.png]

Do WerK LeGIT
- Never LIE
- Never CHEAT
- Never SteaL
For me its going to have to be halo. Obviously I am a playstation 3 type of guy. Never liked it for some reason.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RuneScape - Have you ever played it? The Elite 420 137,953 05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  The hardest game you've ever played Aero 300 108,887 01-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Matthew
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,834 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  What is the best game you have ever played? Tactical_Turtle 35 4,291 03-26-2012, 12:48 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  [Discussion] Windows 8 will allow for Xbox 360 games to be played on PC's Blixx 35 8,898 03-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Tactical_Turtle