Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iRtehLeet Reporting In!
Welcome iRtehLeet, good to see you here from HackForums bro. Skill is always welcome here I'm sure. Great to see you here again, and enjoy it here!
Welcome to SupportForums, have a nice day.
[Image: rRDEp.png]
(12-12-2010, 07:00 PM)Shock Wrote: I am helping the community.
You aren't in Kansas anymore sonny...
This is SF not HF.
We have a friendly atmosphere and you will most likely be banned for talking to people like that.
Have a nice day.

You're not helping it at all. You're promoting what you think the site should be and trying to enforce imaginary rules when you have no power to do so. There was no hostility involved in what he said, it was a friendly inside joke between the OP and the poster. I broke no rules in telling you to shut the fudge up. Re-read the rules before you start to mini-mod and try to be important.
Welcome IrTehleet. Enjoy your stay Smile
Welcome IrTehleet. Enjoy your stay Smile
spY, I believe your internet is lagging a bit. Your past 2 posts seem to have been double posts. Might want to look into that before you get warned for spam.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
(12-12-2010, 09:24 PM)matt Wrote: You're not helping it at all. You're promoting what you think the site should be and trying to enforce imaginary rules when you have no power to do so. There was no hostility involved in what he said, it was a friendly inside joke between the OP and the poster. I broke no rules in telling you to shut the fudge up. Re-read the rules before you start to mini-mod and try to be important.

You are flaming.
We try to keep a friendly community atmosphere her at SF.
Please do not flame or curse.
Thank You.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-12-2010, 10:11 PM)Shock Wrote: You are flaming.
Thank You.

Stop holding a grudge against HF members, it's extremely obvious.

Thanks for ruining my Intro thread, just close it and move on, you immature ass hole.
(12-12-2010, 10:11 PM)Shock Wrote: You are flaming.
Thank You.

Do you even know what flaming is?

Quote:Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

Stop trying to act smarter than you are.

You're breaking a rule yourself by having completely crap grammar. You're not supposed to write one sentence on every line, and you misspelled a word.

(12-12-2010, 10:36 PM)matt Wrote: Do you even know what flaming is?

Quote:Flaming, also known as bashing, is hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users.

Stop trying to act smarter than you are.

You're breaking a rule yourself by having completely crap grammar. You're not supposed to write one sentence on every line, and you misspelled a word.

Yeah the only one really flaming I'd say is him. He is bashing on us with his crap grammar and making himself look stupid.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tundergun reporting in. Tundergun 0 584 12-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Tundergun
  Reporting in ak4allz 2 651 10-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Last Post: GuJJu
  Apocolypze reporting Apocolypze 4 648 10-09-2009, 04:49 AM
Last Post: S0rath 0f the Black Sun