Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UN-Watermarking an Image?
Are you ripping it? I can help if your not :3
I cant do that... i'm very bad with photoshop... i can only follow tutorials and even that is hard for me! Sad
And Extra i dont think i'm gonna Rip it... and i dont even know what that is XD
If you have photoshop use the tool to find the color, then just fill it in.
No but this one has a variety of colours! :O
(12-12-2010, 09:07 PM)xerotic Wrote: Just match color for color and fill it in pixel by pixel.

Don't rip though.
I doubt he will do that because that is extremely Time consuming and not to mention hard!

[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Theres a watermark there for a reason... Don't go ripping peoples work.
Fragma I really need this pic and it's not anyones work from this site it's from one of those sites where they have many stock photos and you have to buy them... they have it for free but it's watermarked.... i want them but the godamn watermark is on it. XD
Post the image here. If it's a low res preview stock photo then I have no problem with unmarking those. >_>
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Unwatermark, I think you can use a clear up tool and reposition everything.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-13-2010, 08:38 AM)kutzki Wrote: Fragma I really need this pic and it's not anyones work from this site it's from one of those sites where they have many stock photos and you have to buy them... they have it for free but it's watermarked.... i want them but the godamn watermark is on it. XD

Then you do want to rip work.
They aren't free just they always show preview pictures and have the watermark so people like you can't steal the photo's without paying.
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fireworks: Image as fill in another image Noobiew 1 1,045 10-12-2009, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Lord_Scorch