Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caught in a dilemma
There is this girl I like. She is 12, I am 15. I don't like her for looks or anything. She is the sweetest person I know. She is nice, funny and perfect in every way. What do I do?
Love has no age.

You should ask her out.
She's 12, her personality will probably change in a few years. Don't bother.
[Image: idivKA.png]
(12-12-2010, 06:26 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: Love has no age.

You should ask her out.

Maybe if you're both over 16. XD

Honestly, bro. She's in 7th grade and you're in the 9th or 10th. At least wait until she gets into HS. XD Be friends, but for real, everyone you know is going to give you crap if you ask her out.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
If you love her ask her out..
fudge everyone else in my point of view, Hope everything works out for you.
Personally i would say that's way to young, but i understand where your coming from, younger people are always easier to talk to and get along with, but with an age gap like that it should never be taken further than friends, personally if you want to go forward i would suggest 3 things;-

- Talk to her parents, explain everything and see what they say
- Talk to her, see how she feels and go from there
- At least wait until she has started puberty, she can't possibly know her feelings get and when puberty starts all sorts of hormons kick in and she'll beginf to notice boys and her feelings towards them.

I would also advise you DON'T do the following;-

- Kidnap her, can never end good
- Ask her out without talking to her parents, if they found out about it before you asked them well that could also be just as bad as kidnapping her, they could ban you from seeing her or even move.
- Check on the net for legal stuff to underage relation ship for both ages

That's the best support i can give you, if you need any more help or advice you can always call your local sex line for inquirys or even talk to your guidance counselor or sex teacher.
As much as I detest this advice, it's the truth: people change. Everyone changes, both physically and mentally.
What she is now probably isn't what she'll be when she gets older. As sweet as she is, she'll probably lose some if it.
However, don't let this dishearten you. Let it simply offer a soft reminder that you may get hurt. Go for it and ask her out, see how it goes. It may go bad, it may go amazingly well. You'll never know unless you try. Never live with regrets.
I posted this as a guest. Thanks for all the answers guys. I think I will wait it out.
(05-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Omniscient Wrote: We take HF refugees in bulk.
Lol
(12-12-2010, 06:26 PM)FamousMassacre Wrote: Love has no age.

You should ask her out.

So you're saying if you saw a 89 year old grandma, you'd tap that ass?
I wouldn't ask her out IMO because to me thats rape :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caught smoking, need help BIG TIME netodude 4 1,031 09-15-2012, 06:34 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  Caught Smoking Weed Smoke2Joints 10 2,716 08-16-2011, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Mark Zuckerberg
  My dilemma. The Holy Shit. 9 1,056 04-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Last Post: The Holy Shit.
  Caught by her mom. Knight 29 4,791 03-06-2011, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk
  I have a big dilemma I-have-a-dilemma 28 2,630 12-29-2010, 07:29 PM