Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your K/D and W/L and Winstreak -BlackOps
Goodluck, Wasiqkhan. Also snipers always have low K/D's. I used to quickscope in MW2, i had low stats. With the huge nerf i could care less to learn it, I want to focus on my combat record and maybe do some GB.

[Image: purpledrank.png]
K/D = .95 or thereabouts.
W/L = .6

Couldn't care less about K/D. If I want to change class, I just kill myself. I play HQ objective which gets me heaps of deaths.

W/L is horrible. Get matched with noobs in HQ, annoying.
K/D ratio is 1.38, W/L is not even worth mentioning and I don't think anyone ever should care about their win/loss ratio. but they should care about winning.
[Image: idivKA.png]
K/D 1.32
W/L: 1.21

Is mine.
bob
I think W/L is more important because getting 30 kills and 2 deaths when your team lost in Domination and you were triple capped the entire game doesn't mean much. Also because if you can carry a team of randys and win a objective game, that proves something. Then again running with a full team, getting a good W/L is really easy.

(12-12-2010, 05:46 PM)Blacklite Wrote: K/D 1.32
W/L: 1.21

Is mine.

Pretty nice win to lose ratio. Thumbsup
(12-12-2010, 05:51 PM)Purple Drank Wrote: I think W/L is more important because getting 30 kills and 2 deaths when your team lost in Domination and you were triple capped the entire game doesn't mean much. Also because if you can carry a team of randys and win a objective game, that proves something. Then again running with a full team, getting a good W/L is really easy.

Defs. I always carry in HQ by playing the objective. Streaking well but getting 0 captures and 0 defends is pointless to me.
My K/D is something like .85, in that area.. Not sure about my W/L record, my kill streak is probably still 24.. I don't get how OP has 70sum kill streak lol that's amazing to me.
I had a 16:1 KBig Grin ratio on MW2.
That's cause you got into a 10th lobby ;D, unless your talking about an individual game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  want to play blackops? N.O.R.E 3 463 12-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre
  New Blackops Trailer Respecт 14 1,335 09-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Woody