Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm not too bad right now but...
In the past few months my life has sucked. I wasted most of my summer on SF/HF, I've been having issues with family, and more.

Here's the in depth of my life right now.

I'm currently hated by my parents, because I failed last marking period, so they think I'm going to fail them as parents, when I fudged up last marking period. Few days after I got my report card, I was called upstairs from my basement, to see 2 cops sitting at my dining table. They claimed that I did some graffiti, when I didn't. They have no proof, and they think that just because it's in my neighborhood and I have a history with it, I'm guilty. So now my parents have to pay for a lawyer, so that I can get out of this. I have court on the 17th. Meanwhile, I've been so pissed lately, and my parents won't leave me alone about any of this crap. I've been thinking about running away, but I have nowhere to go, so I'm not going to do that. So instead of running away, I just go out a lot. Since I'm grounded, I'm not supposed to be going out with my friends. So I just say fudge it, and I leave my house. Then my mom comes running after me, and gets pissed, when I just need some time alone with my friends. She doesn't seem to notice, how fudged up I am right now. Another thing is, that this girl, I really like her, and I went out with her before, and when we did go out, it was a total joke. Now I want to have a serious relationship with her, and she doesn't think that it'll be serious.

So yeah, that's about all of the crap going on in my life right now. Sorry for bad grammar. I tend to have bad grammar when I type fast, and when I type long threads.

Thanks.

(Oh yeah, the only person I actually like in my family, is my brother. Who doesn't even live with my family right now (College).)
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
That sucks bro Sad I was in the same boat except with vandalism; they ended up cheking some tapes and realized it was some black guy Big Grin you`ll manage bro.
(12-12-2010, 04:29 PM)Marvel Wrote: That sucks bro Sad I was in the same boat except with vandalism; they ended up cheking some tapes and realized it was some black guy Big Grin you`ll manage bro.

Yeah, and the funny thing is, that if I were to actually do that graffiti, it wouldn't look like a 3 year old wrote it. Trust me, it looked like crap, and I'm not too bad at graffiti.
I would suggest you sit down and talk with your parents about the whole situation if you haven't already. How can they know how upset you are if instead of telling them, you only give them reason to make it worse? I hope it works out.
(12-12-2010, 04:33 PM)H0p.e Wrote: I would suggest you sit down and talk with your parents about the whole situation if you haven't already. How can they know how upset you are if instead of telling them, you only give them reason to make it worse? I hope it works out.

My parents are quick to judge. If I do this, it'll make things worse. I forgot to mention in the OP, that my family actually has a type of depression, that isn't very known. All I really know about it, is that it's the type that alchoholics usually have. Half of my family has tried to commit suicide. I on the other hand, don't want to.
Take some counselling.
Maybe get some Anti Depression pills described if you start to feel suicidal.
But once your on them your life will depend on them.
Duddeee I know exactly how you feel. Heres my story, Last year I was in to making my own homemade fireworks and m80s and stuff and one day I got a knock on the door and 6 Los Angeles police detectives had a warrent to search my house because somebody said i was making "pipe bombs". So they found my 50 m80s and 4 pounds of gunpowder and since i was only 14 they charged me with possession of illegal fireworks. So, after being booked at the LA county jail they took me to my grandmas house and my court date was in 3 months. I felt so horrible during that time. Anyways, they gave me 40 hours of community service and 6 months of probation. I did the 40 hours and completed everything. And it's all over now. I have to admit it was the worst 6 months of my life but right when its over. (The time goes by really fast.) you feel great. If your parents hate you, dont give them a reason to hate you. Just be polite to them and continue life as you would a normal person. Do things that make you happy and dont let it bother you. Continue seeing your girlfriend as much as you can. Trust me, it will pass, just stay out of trouble (or dont get caught lol) as long as this is your first offense, it won't go on your record if you do everything the judge tells you to do.

Hope I helped.

PS: The worst part of getting in trouble with the law is having to wait hours and hours to get into court.
Nothing else is that bad.
Man that sucks, when you're being blamed for something like that it's best to recap all of what you did that day to prove you did not do it.

Good luck in court.
bob
Well, My mom hates me and doesn't want me to move back in with her so I am living with grandparents and now they told my dad they didn't want me and are denying it, and they asked my dad but his bitch wife thought that I touched her 4 year old and tried to get me in trouble with the law but failed.
I have gotten in trouble and threatened with youth village, boarding school, and moving into town (from country).
My life is so f'ed up right now it isn't even funny.
I don't have anywhere to go either.
I am on ADHD pills and Anti-Depression / Bi-Polar pills/ now.
I am going to end up raging and breaking some crap to get all of my crap back that have been taken away and fail all my classes until i'm 18 if they don't stop griping and yelling at me every day about it.
God Please Help Me.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
(12-12-2010, 05:54 PM)Shock Wrote: Well, My mom hates me and doesn't want me to move back in with her so I am living with grandparents and now they told my dad they didn't want me and are denying it, and they asked my dad but his bitch wife thought that I touched her 4 year old and tried to get me in trouble with the law but failed.
I have gotten in trouble and threatened with youth village, boarding school, and moving into town (from country).
My life is so f'ed up right now it isn't even funny.
I don't have anywhere to go either.
I am on ADHD pills and Anti-Depression / Bi-Polar pills/ now.
I am going to end up raging and breaking some crap to get all of my crap back that have been taken away and fail all my classes until i'm 18 if they don't stop griping and yelling at me every day about it.
God Please Help Me.

Do you have a friend that lives nearby? Even a few miles, you can walk that within an hour.

bob

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bad dream + Bad Phone call Minus-Zero 17 2,571 07-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Minus-Zero