Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat will not drink out of his own dish
One of my cats is the same way, she only really drinks out of the kitchen sink faucet which is kind of annoying sometimes. She sits there and walks back and forth and runs into the wall with her head (yeah i know lol). It's just there preference of were to drink water I guess, or it tastes better to them.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
Is it really that big of a problem? lol I would suggest getting a new bowl for your cat and dog. Let the cat pick one then let your dog have the other.
He must not like his own bowl
lol i had a cat a while ago that would do that, it drank out of the dogs dish XD
I don't know that's just odd.
My cat doesn't drink from her own water dish either. She will only drink from the same one the dog drinks out of; very strange.
I would just keep on letting him drink out of the sink, unless you were married or OCD about a clean house. I think it's cute Smile
[Image: freshprincesig.png]
He must love the fresh tap water.My dogs the same way loves toilet water.
Yea thats how my dog is. He jumps into the shower and wants me to turn on the spicket. If I don't he like growls and cries.
lol thats crazy maybe switch where the bowl is? move its location maybe kinda weird

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syberian cat - Lucifer vladimirzec 0 642 10-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: vladimirzec
  I can't find my Cat Crytek 12 3,297 03-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Had my cat put down last night DAMINK™ 12 4,515 09-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Feir
  MY CAT HAD KITTENS! au3 17 1,983 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Cat Advice Thread! Ask the Guru! ABlackFedora 8 2,204 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Tactical_Turtle