Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cat will not drink out of his own dish
My mates cat is just like this, but he's not Siamese, he's a little ginger ball, lol, but he would never ever drink out of his bowl & he can only eat the wiskers biscuits for some reason, even if we hide the packet he some how knows its the cheap stuff, lol.

My advice for the sink would be to always leave a bit of water in the sink as that might solve the meow, as for the bowl either move it around or put it under the sink and see if it is that general area.
I have never seen this

LOL

My cat wont watch the living room tv tho

He only watchs tv in the other 3 rooms Idk why
Lmao my friends cat does a similar thing, he wont drink out of his bowl but he will jump on the table and drink out of a cup.
[Image: breaky.png]
Some cats require a moving source of water such as a sink. It's common for them to enjoy a trickle, and often cats like these should be bought something like this;
[Image: Cat_Fountain.jpg]
[Image: P7rB.gif]
(01-07-2011, 08:45 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: Some cats require a moving source of water such as a sink. It's common for them to enjoy a trickle, and often cats like these should be bought something like this;
[Image: Cat_Fountain.jpg]

I agree in some way with you because he drinks water from the sink but the dog's dish isn't moving so I don't think this is the solution.
Stop the Bleeding|Rescue is Possible|Love is the Movement
[Image: 70315.png]
|Hope is real,Help is real|
Don't let him drink out of nothing else. When he gets thirsty enough, he will go drink out of his own bowl.
(01-07-2011, 04:12 PM)Fossil Wrote: I agree in some way with you because he drinks water from the sink but the dog's dish isn't moving so I don't think this is the solution.

That's why I suggested he buy one of these. Oui
[Image: P7rB.gif]
My cat does the same thing, she doesn't drink out of her own bowl, but either from sink (Like yours) or out of the dog's dish. My solution for me was to buy a new bowl, it turned out that my cat didn't like the bowl, it was pretty weird.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
Just leave water in the sink for him haha.
You should try putting catnip in the water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syberian cat - Lucifer vladimirzec 0 642 10-06-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: vladimirzec
  I can't find my Cat Crytek 12 3,294 03-13-2013, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Had my cat put down last night DAMINK™ 12 4,513 09-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Feir
  MY CAT HAD KITTENS! au3 17 1,982 06-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Ellinia
  Cat Advice Thread! Ask the Guru! ABlackFedora 8 2,202 03-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Tactical_Turtle