Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Omni
Omni told everyone to come here and then SF was down for me for about 30 minutes.
I for one am here solely because HF was down and I wanted to check things out. However as I'm browsing these forums I decided I like the idea of it all. Support for real life things...it's genius! The layout is a bit ugly IMO, but regardless, I think I personally will stick around Smile
(12-12-2010, 04:25 PM)Cerberus Wrote: I for one am here solely because HF was down and I wanted to check things out. However as I'm browsing these forums I decided I like the idea of it all. Support for real life things...it's genius! The layout is a bit ugly IMO, but regardless, I think I personally will stick around Smile

You get used to the theme after a while.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

God damn.
I wondered why there were more reported posts than usual.
Yay, congrats Omni.
(12-12-2010, 04:20 PM)Kaleb Wrote: HF normally has about 500 members online. So not really?

No, usually about 750.
It's interesting how fast SF still is though with all the users online. Goes to show that the real problem with HF is not the http server at all. It's the DB server which is now about 5.5Gb. I'm pruning massive data now..like the entire JUNK section is deleted.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I actually quite like the theme.

@Omni, I hope everything is going as you want it to.
Now let's hope most of these people actually stay here. I'd love to call this forum as my 2nd home.
Everybody's going to leave when HackForums gets back up, and that's not a bad thing. These people weren't told to come here and become an active member here, this isn't what these people are interested in. Most of these people are hackers, and their main intent is to hack.
(12-12-2010, 04:30 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's interesting how fast SF still is though with all the users online. Goes to show that the real problem with HF is not the http server at all. It's the DB server which is now about 5.5Gb. I'm pruning massive data now..like the entire JUNK section is deleted.

Will there be no junking posts anymore? Will they just be deleted?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni can we please.... DAMINK™ 15 1,428 03-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Prince
  Too Omni Chief 9 2,161 08-28-2011, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  For you, Omni! Braco22 21 1,335 08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Omni should NekoChan 2 418 03-18-2011, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  My Thanks To Omni. Emotion 22 1,759 11-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post: C4Vendetta