Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world is beyond repair.
I could go on for days ranting about the flaws in the world, but instead, I'll make it short and sweet.

Why in the hell do 90% of the girls go for the assholes, and only think of the nice guys as someone to talk to when their boyfriends hurt their feelings?

I'm sick and tired of having girls come to me crying wanting to talk, me finally getting them happy again, and their dickhead of a boyfriend just doing it all over again, no matter how hard I try, I always get friendzoned in favor of the butthead.

It's bullshit.

/endrant
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I was expecting something worse, you think the world is beyond repair because of stupid relationship issues?
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
(12-10-2010, 05:51 PM)Zeon Wrote: I was expecting something worse, you think the world is beyond repair because of stupid relationship issues?

I could go on and on, but I'm sure some minds would explode.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I know what you mean. I was talking to this chick after she broke up with someone, and as soon as she seemed happy the next text I got had a signature about another guy.
My guess is that one girl says "oohh that guy is hot!" (because thats what they sometimes talk about.) then they go out with him and have fun. BUT secretly she's showing off hey boyfriend to her friends (or atleast thats what happens in my school.)
Confusing right? Confused
I know exactly what you mean. I had that problem all through high school, I was the nice guy. The person that people went to when they had a problem.
In a way this eventually helps you.
I was lucky enough to find a girl that saw that I was emotionally strong and gave good advice.
It is true in a way that nice guys finish last, but from my view it was worth the wait. Big Grin
(12-08-2010, 06:28 PM)Xander Wrote: I could go on for days ranting about the flaws in the world, but instead, I'll make it short and sweet.

Why in the hell do 90% of the girls go for the assholes, and only think of the nice guys as someone to talk to when their boyfriends hurt their feelings?

I'm sick and tired of having girls come to me crying wanting to talk, me finally getting them happy again, and their dickhead of a boyfriend just doing it all over again, no matter how hard I try, I always get friendzoned in favor of the butthead.

It's bullshit.

/endrant

Happened to me like 4 times in a row, I'm sick of it. I'm the nice guy and they go for the one that treats them like crap. Especially this one chick, I was with her throughout 3 relationships and they were all assholes. Her family and friends all wanted her to go out with me. After she thought me and this kid fought over her she dropped everything. I told her "I wouldn't do that I'm not that immature" and she said "I was actually wanted to start a relationship until that happened, then when I heard about it I just up and dropped it to stop issues". She never reconsidered...
They think the assholes will protect them non stop. I don't get it.
bob
o_o...? i was expecting a more- complex situation rather than a dating prob. but oh well.

But dont alot of us dudes (and chicks) go through this complicated cycle once or a bunch of times before getting noticed?
(12-12-2010, 05:32 PM)RABID BUNNY5029 Wrote: o_o...? i was expecting a more- complex situation rather than a dating prob. but oh well.

But dont alot of us dudes (and chicks) go through this complicated cycle once or a bunch of times before getting noticed?

Me too lawl. I thought OP was going to be about Global Warming.

And it's the same thing with girls, OP. They probably think why do the good guys get the sluts.

It's cause the basic way of attraction, we liek pretty girlz, girlz liek pretty boys.

If we're not pretty, sucks to be us.

Also if you're really stuck up on this, project confidence, don't wait around.
[Image: 9178_s.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world is beyond repair. Xander 8 999 12-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: tomynho