Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still a virgin.
Just let me tell you this. If you rush into it you'll eventually regret it.
Some girls find it "cute", if you will, that boys are still virgins.
I lost mine when I was 16, granted at the time I was under the influence of alcohol. I personally do regret losing my virginity when I was that young.
All I can say it take your time you'll find the right person. Oui
(12-12-2010, 04:56 PM)ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ Wrote: Just let me tell you this. If you rush into it you'll eventually regret it.
Some girls find it "cute", if you will, that boys are still virgins.
I lost mine when I was 16, granted at the time I was under the influence of alcohol. I personally do regret losing my virginity when I was that young.
All I can say it take your time you'll find the right person. Oui

Great advise/personal experience

OP should take this on board.
Put yourself on the market. Go out there and talk to some girls and ask them out. If you get rejected, who cares. If you don't, then your a player.

We ALL go through dry patches and some of us won't lose our virginity till very late, but that doesn't matter. If you are putting yourself out there and trying, I don't see why a funny guy like you couldn't land a date.

Trust me man. Better to wait until you get married.
If you're really looking to lose it dude there are tons of slutty girls in this world, and all you have to do is make them laugh. If you really want to lose it to someone you love though, and don't want to regret it, just wait, and the time will come. Just don't be a pussy about it, thinking you won't get any. If you actually try to get some and don't pussy out and think that you will never have an opportunity to get pussy, then you will actually get some.
I really don't see why everyone makes such a big deal about not having done certain things by the time they reach a certain age. (eg I'm 19 and haven't had sex, etc) Just don't worry about it, it'll come naturally when it's time.
Dude, don't worry when you lose it. just make sure when you do it's with the girl you want it to be with. ;)
[Image: zceey]
Poppy. <3
dude if you really want to then call up a whore dish out some cash get laid and move on not that hard at 18 if you ask me.
I was a virgin until last year. I lost it to the girl I love, so I am happy. Don't throw it away
Ninja
If you want to lose your virginity, make sure you lose it the right way. With the one you love and make sure you will take good care of her by not f*ck*ng around with her friends after that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,741 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of... richy1913 38 5,072 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Solidify