Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still a virgin.
(12-08-2010, 04:30 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: You are both right, it just depends on the girl. Go on facebook or myspace and try messaging some girls from High School that you think you may have a shot with.

Before I do that, here's another concept I brought up with my the same friend.

I'm sort of a technical savvy guy, having said that, I like to spend my time on my computer talking to forum strangers rather than discussing things with my close friends, which may come off as abnormal to some but it works for me. In other words, there's a side of my, this side, that you all know at this point, that would impair my chances of getting a girlfriend if they knew about what I do online (ie: forums, etc.) Which is why I don't tell them much about that. And I'm afraid that people will stare at me in utter disgust when they find out this is what I enjoy doing, that being, staying on my computer this much, on forums. I don't know any of my friends that do this.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm afraid to sell myself as someone I'm not because the girl will soon find out what I do on a Saturday night instead of go out. I realize it's hard for someone like yourself to answer me, given the nature of the place we're speaking but it's just a valid concern I thought I'd bring up.
(12-08-2010, 04:37 PM)Hello my name is: Wrote: Before I do that, here's another concept I brought up with my the same friend.

I'm sort of a technical savvy guy, having said that, I like to spend my time on my computer talking to forum strangers rather than discussing things with my close friends, which may come off as abnormal to some but it works for me. In other words, there's a side of my, this side, that you all know at this point, that would impair my chances of getting a girlfriend if they knew about what I do online (ie: forums, etc.) Which is why I don't tell them much about that. And I'm afraid that people will stare at me in utter disgust when they find out this is what I enjoy doing, that being, staying on my computer this much, on forums. I don't know any of my friends that do this.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm afraid to sell myself as someone I'm not because the girl will soon find out what I do on a Saturday night instead of go out. I realize it's hard for someone like yourself to answer me, given the nature of the place we're speaking but it's just a valid concern I thought I'd bring up.

Dude I completely understand, over the last few years I became really attached to my Xbox and I didn't tell any girls that I even played, and if they were texting me and I would be playing I would make up some lie. Once you start talking to a girl for a while and become close to her and you will lose some of the interest you had for the computer and more for her instead and once you feel comfortable with the girl you can tell her a lot without having to lie, you can be yourself.
(12-08-2010, 04:42 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: Dude I completely understand, over the last few years I became really attached to my Xbox and I didn't tell any girls that I even played, and if they were texting me and I would be playing I would make up some lie. Once you start talking to a girl for a while and become close to her and you will lose some of the interest you had for the computer and more for her instead and once you feel comfortable with the girl you can tell her a lot without having to lie, you can be yourself.

That's what I was hoping would happen and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's had to hide this under the rug because truth be told, I'm a fun guy. I go clubbing, to parties, hang out with my friends, play hockey with them on weekends and what-not, but like I mentioned earlier, when I hit that dry season, I used to stay home so much and just play Xbox and stay on HF.

The problem now is that while everyone was out experimenting with girls, I missed out and I'm behind. So I look out of place and they're all two steps ahead of me. While I'm just learning to get enough courage to talk to girls, my friends are banging them lol
(12-08-2010, 04:48 PM)Hello my name is: Wrote: That's what I was hoping would happen and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that's had to hide this under the rug because truth be told, I'm a fun guy. I go clubbing, to parties, hang out with my friends, play hockey with them on weekends and what-not, but like I mentioned earlier, when I hit that dry season, I used to stay home so much and just play Xbox and stay on HF.

The problem now is that while everyone was out experimenting with girls, I missed out and I'm behind. So I look out of place and they're all two steps ahead of me. While I'm just learning to get enough courage to talk to girls, my friends are banging them lol

lol like I said just start talking/txting some new girls and you will be fine. Even if it takes a couple weeks or months to find a girl that both you and her are interested that's getting you one step closer. Pirate
(12-08-2010, 04:52 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: lol like I said just start talking/txting some new girls and you will be fine. Even if it takes a couple weeks or months to find a girl that both you and her are interested that's getting you one step closer. Pirate

I guess so. Time to find my nutsack lol Thanks for the help bro
(12-08-2010, 04:54 PM)Hello my name is: Wrote: I guess so. Time to find my nutsack lol Thanks for the help bro

No problem, if you ever need some help just hit me up with a PM. My username here is the same as hackforums.

Good luck ;)
(12-08-2010, 04:56 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: No problem, if you ever need some help just hit me up with a PM. My username here is the same as hackforums.

Good luck ;)

Will do.

I'll definitely hit you up if I do need your help.
Are you ashamed to be a virgin?
(12-08-2010, 05:39 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: Are you ashamed to be a virgin?

No. I'm worried that I'm still a virgin at 18.
(12-08-2010, 07:23 PM)Hello my name is: Wrote: No. I'm worried that I'm still a virgin at 18.
Dude, seriously? Chill out, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. You know how many people wish they were in your position? Why does everyone think that as soon as they lose their virginity, they all of sudden move up in this world. Nothing changes other than the fact that you just gave your virginity away to someone who you probably won't spend the rest of your life with and IMO thats just retarded. I'm not saying it's necessarily bad to lose your virginity (to each his own), but do not lose your virginity just because you think you're a little old to not have lost your virginity yet. Not to mention, you're risking a lot when you're fking someone because there are many STDs out there which do a lot worse than just give you a rash. Stay clean and save it for your love. You won't regret it because it will be that much more special to you and her.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,741 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of... richy1913 38 5,073 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Solidify