Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still a virgin.
Why would you want to lost your virginity before you are married?
It really depends on your views, some people associate some type of value to virginity for absolutely no reason, it's not like your first time will be your best, far from it usually, basically what I'm saying is this whole "wait for the right one or marriage" crap is completely unfounded in any scientific fact etc., so it really is 100% your choice.

As to how to lose your virginity, go the clubs/bars people your age frequent in your city, you're bound to find a good looking girl to take home, assumig you aren't hideous ;)
Damn there is no rush ;)
(12-08-2010, 03:32 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Virginity isn't a bad thing, and I get so sick of people posting around saying OH I wish I lost mine, or whatever. AT least you know you didn't knock up some girl. Or get an std. Or both. You're in a safe world right now.

I just thought I'd point out that the term 'STD' or no longer used because not all transmitted infections are considered diseases. The new term is 'STI' referring to Sexually Transmitted Infection(s).

You can look it up if you'd like. The change took place about five years ago.
(12-12-2010, 07:22 PM)Tears Wrote: Dude, don't worry when you lose it. just make sure when you do it's with the girl you want it to be with. ;)

Yes. My stepdad waited til he was 36 or 38.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Lol, virginity isn't a bad thing.. What if you lose it? Are you winning something? Well, lose it when you have to.
don't worry your time well come, everyone's time comes eventually. it may seem bad now but when your 20, 23 or whatever and your laying with a hot babe who likes you it well all be worth the waitSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i hate being a virgin goinsurgency 39 6,741 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM
Last Post: ZMistfall
  is it normal to still be a virgin at the age of... richy1913 38 5,073 07-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Solidify