Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues
As Most of you know I'm in Medical School and working as a CMA. Most of you know that I will be getting Engaged soon. blah blah blah. Lately for whatever reason for the past 3 months I have been nothing but depressed I don't give a crap about anyone or anything. I have soo much anger and rage built up. I quit going to the Gym I started taking Rx drugs to cope and it only made things worse. Hell I quit playing video games and getting on the computer. All I do is get off work go Home and sit my fat ass down and do nothing but watch T.V. I sometimes don't eat like I should, I have been seeing a Dr. for all of these things but it has not helped not 1 bit. Lately I have had thoughts about killing myself. Right now I'm just under tremendous stress. I'm losing my friends b/c of my bad attitudes and crap talking to everyone. I just don't know what to do anymore I just feel empty and dark inside. Even to the fact where I have become ENRAGED IN ANGER and just I almost feel like I wanna kill someone. Don't think I could actually do that without a very very good reason but. IDK I've gained weight I smoke yes you know what I smoke don't say it don't wanna talk about it. I just don't know what to do anymore. I got my ink done and I love the feeling of that pain. Who knows maybe I should kill myself and maybe just maybe the people I have hurt along the way will be better off. Bebe-pleure
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
Dude you really need to calm down. Nobody wants you to kill yourself, maybe school/work is pushing you to much. Just go out with some friends and do something fun. You really shouldn't be smoking pot though.

I hope everything gets better buddy.
(12-08-2010, 09:46 AM)iCyber Attack Wrote: Dude you really need to calm down. Nobody wants you to kill yourself, maybe school/work is pushing you to much. Just go out with some friends and do something fun. You really shouldn't be smoking pot though.

I hope everything gets better buddy.

I never said Pot. DIP shat. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ YOU FOOL. I HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND DO THINGS I LIKE BUT IT STILL DOESN'T MATTER. I shouldn't be smoking well you shouldn't be alive simple as that. Lastly I'm not your buddy.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
The PM you sent me!
Dcrac23 Wrote:That topic of mine you posted in. If I shouldn't smoke then you shouldn't be alive you freakin moron. I aint your buddy I aint your pal. Don't act like such a child. I'm 2x older than you wiser than you. KNow more than you. While I kick you down you might as well polish the head while your down there.

Smoking is illegal and does nothing positive to you. I don't care if your not my friend, I was trying to be nice to you. And your the moron if you think your wiser than me your talking about killing yourself. Grow the fudge up, and if you live close to GA hit me up i'll straighten you out!
Whoa. We're here to help you, not be targets for your rage, dude.
(12-08-2010, 03:27 PM)Frostbite Wrote: Whoa. We're here to help you, not be targets for your rage, dude.

When I think of people talking about killing themselves it really annoys me because most people don't have the balls, not saying this user does or doesn't and I really don't want to know. I am just trying to say by sucking up to a kid over the internet isn't going to make him feel better, he needs to find something productive to do and have some fun!
I'd rather him not kill himself as much as I don't want him to be rude. And I agree with you, he does need to find a passtime and enjoy life. Work hard, play harder and all that. :3
(12-08-2010, 10:10 AM)Dcrac23 Wrote: I never said Pot. DIP shat. YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ YOU FOOL. I HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE EVERYDAY AND DO THINGS I LIKE BUT IT STILL DOESN'T MATTER. I shouldn't be smoking well you shouldn't be alive simple as that. Lastly I'm not your buddy.

Why're you so mad bro?
OP, I feel the same way, but I realize these people are here to help me.

I'm not going to lash out at them, because they give genuine advice, and are only trying to help.

I understand you may be under stress at the moment, but they're only trying to help you out.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I think you need a spa massage and a facial, I'm serious. It helps relieve stress and anger. Just take a deep breath when your angry, try to keep your comments to yourself If you feel like talking crap to your friends. I'm a guy by the way.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legal Issues IzziRio 2 749 06-26-2014, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Dawn
  Hey, I'm back again... Girl issues... Lewis_Smith95 4 1,143 11-06-2012, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Father issues. Anonimity 1 719 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Annuit Coeptis
  Marriage Issues LovingMyKids4 6 1,134 06-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Girl issues, should i or not? merlyn1259 8 1,595 02-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Secrets