Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SURVEYSFORREWARDS Get free VIP in any site & Lots more
Hi

Without a credit card or a paypal account It can be very difficult to purchase things you desire online , I know because i was like you a short while ago. This motivated me to create this site where you can not only Play all online games completely free but also earn various other online goodies completely free !!

At SurveysForRewards We offer a wide variety of prizes for you. Apart from what is listed in rewardshop you can request for antivirus software, Domain names , Hosting , Gaming cards,WOW cards, Gift vouchers (Amazon , walmart etc) . Basically anything available online can be requested. So what are you waiting for ? Go get your reward right now!!!

Click Here To Visit Surveysforrewards
so how exactly does this work?
(12-12-2010, 12:04 AM)TTyme Wrote: so how exactly does this work?

10 points = $1.00/£0.50
50 points = $5.00/£2.50
100 points = $10.00/£5.00
200 points = $20.00/£10.00

1 Go to Surveysforrewards & register .

2 Activate your membership by clicking on link in email, then log gin with user ID u created & Password emailed to u.

3 As soon as u log in u can first change your password to something easy for you to remember.

4 Then click on site name at top left corner to be taken to site main page.

5 In the site click on "Click here to open the survey panel" Which is on top right of page under the heading "Earn free rewards!"

6 When u click on that button a widget will open which will display various free offers available at the time.

you can also use the "Arrow" symbol on the "widget" to see more offers.

7 Now select something simple like "Download this free movie toolbar" or "Download coupon toolbar" or maybe "Facebook Profile Layout"

8 A new screen with your IP address & Ok button will open in widget.

9.Click on "OK" , then the offer u selected will open in a new browser tab.

10. Complete the offer fully & then check back on the widget your points earned will be displayed (sometimes you need to close & reopen widget to see points)

11 Complete as many surveys as the number of points you need .

12. 3 Days WR Gold costs only 30 Points . You will get a bonus of 15 points just for registering so u need to earn only 15 more points to request for a 3 Day WR Gold code.

Click on reward shop to see a few of the items & prices on display .

But thats not the full list !! You can request for anything which can be bought online & emailed to you.

If u want something which is not displayed there just send a email to surveysforrewards@gmail.com

If u need any help ask in chatbox & me or someone will help u as long as we are online .If not u can PM me here too

Most requests will be fulfilled withing 24 hours.

So happy earnings Smile.png

Q: How can I afford to give out free stuff?

Ans: The offers you complete are sponsored by advertisers who pay me every time someone completes it.

& I in turn keep a small comission & give the rest back to my users.

This is 100% legit & in a short time I will be adding around 20-25 more offers.

Now new Premium offer's added !

That mean's U can get reward's of higher value + I also get 10% referal comission
sounds too good to be real usually what happens is you can't checkout Tongue
Hmm looks pretty cool, I'll check it out now ;) Thanks for sharing it!
[Image: gviF7.gif]
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.
Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true." - Robert Wilensky
Seems alright, just another Lockerz/Swagbucks site.
Yeah I agree with the person above me.
I will try it later Smile
Seems like Spam Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VIP members eXPerience™ 12 1,266 12-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Last Post: xKroNiiK