Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
paypal issues.
(10-14-2009, 05:23 PM)-NitroX Wrote: 2. Use a private Vpn, not one well known like Tor or Cyberghost

Or Hotspot shield. Prob. the best in this situation.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-14-2009, 05:23 PM)-NitroX Wrote: 2. Use a private Vpn, not one well known like Tor or Cyberghost

This will not work.
Trust me, it's not worth risking it. If you get banned, call PayPal and try to get it sorted out. It's not worth jeopardizing all the money in your new account.
Quote:Well, a mutual friend of mine has had every paypal he's made banned almost immediately because of his IP. He uses false information. I don't mean they IP ban you, they'll just ban any account you make. Maybe you're lucky.

Maybe he uses the same card/bank account?

Quote:Well, may be because I have a dynamic IP lol.
same here.

Quote:I'm lost what is pp?

Paypal?

"1.When you receive money through pp what do you give them?the paypal email?"

You seem to make them sound like they are different things..?
yeah the're same,my bad.

Quote:Use a private Vpn, not one well known like Tor or Cyberghost
I think that if u get banned ,the ip is naturally banned but also the credit/bank thingies.

Quote:Or Hotspot shield. Prob. the best in this situation.
What do you mean?

Quote:This will not work.
Trust me, it's not worth risking it. If you get banned, call PayPal and try to get it sorted out. It's not worth jeopardizing all the money in your new account.
I just want be safe Tongue

From what i'v got:
The sites,buyers,sellers etc only see ur mail address of pp(which can be changed in case of a prob) to give and take money.
But if u do big crap on pp itself(or someone complains directly on pp) they will ip,card,bank,name ban you(probably)and cant see how proxies vpn etc will help cause u will have to make another card, and even if u do they might check the name ,case u can give false name to the bank's card/acc.
hey guys i got another question/issue .. so .. some time ago my pp got limited , they want proof of address like utility bill etc. I send them phone bill on my address - they dont accept it. i can't send them electricity or water bills cuz they are not on my name.. so the money is still in there frozen.. anyway, Im planning to make a new pp but what stops them from limiting it again. the first time they claimed that they suspect a 3rd party had accessed my pp, (which was ironic cuz I was the one accessing other pps at that time, but i guess karma and stuff) so .. should i make a new pp or switch to another payment processor like alertpay or smth.. cuz this time im making some legal cash and i don't want no gaypals freezing it ...
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
PP will still have to give you the money in the account. They lost a huge class action lawsuite a bit ago because they weren't giving the money back.

Do you not have a driver's license?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-13-2009, 02:37 PM)deicider Wrote: Got some noob questions.
1.When you receive money through pp what do you give them?the paypal email?
2.If pp bans you how do you make another acc? since they have ur card number or bank information meaning they know who you are.
3.In case am not banned ;p can i make multiple accs with the same visa?

1. If you mean how you receive money, yes you give your e-mail address (The one you signed on paypal)
2. If pp bans you and you had your CC and bank account there, you must make a new one, but sadly with a new CC/bank account(A good site for bank accounts is netspend.com, however you should be careful with it)
3. You cannot register the same CC to another paypal. If you want to make multiple paypals you must do what is stated on No. 2

Hope I answered your questions.
here's another.
I have 100$ in my bank and that bank 'gave' me the visa card and i made a pp acc with that visa card.
Ok,when i enter in my pp acc i see 100$ there.

The problem is that i didn't 'transfer' my money from the bank to pp,every time i deposit money through the bank the money is on pp as well,should'nt i ADD the money to pp? instead of doing it automaticly?

i mean what if i make an alterpay acc they would 'share' the bank acc :S
I thought that : you have $ in the bank,you take $ and throw it on the visa card and that way pp can view the $.
But that way if my pp acc gets 'hacked' i could lose all $ in my bank since all $ is connected with pp.
(12-15-2009, 12:02 PM)deicider Wrote: here's another.
I have 100$ in my bank and that bank 'gave' me the visa card and i made a pp acc with that visa card.
Ok,when i enter in my pp acc i see 100$ there.

The problem is that i didn't 'transfer' my money from the bank to pp,every time i deposit money through the bank the money is on pp as well,should'nt i ADD the money to pp? instead of doing it automaticly?

i mean what if i make an alterpay acc they would 'share' the bank acc :S
I thought that : you have $ in the bank,you take $ and throw it on the visa card and that way pp can view the $.
But that way if my pp acc gets 'hacked' i could lose all $ in my bank since all $ is connected with pp.

You should make your own thread, no need to post in others thread .
Mad
you just follow the simple directions and read faqs
1. your paypal email
2. you can't
3. you'll be banned