Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi all im new ;)
Hi all, this looks like a cool forum.. i will hopefully be a valuable member of this support forums. Hello everybody i'm from the UK... hope to meet some nice mature people while i'm here. Oui
[Image: spyeo.png]
hello and welcome to SF mate, if you need an support in whatever thing let us know by posting in the right section! Enjoy your stay here!
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Hey thanks man, i'm going to enjoy it here i hope and with kind replies like this, thanks again.
(12-06-2010, 01:06 PM)SPY™ Wrote: Hey thanks man, i'm going to enjoy it here i hope and with kind replies like this, thanks again.

Here on SF we only act mature unlike on other forums that's why this forums is more user-friendly. Anyways, don't forget to read the rules.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Yes it looks good here, im also a member of Omni's other site HF and to be honest it is full of immature members, and im hoping to have a better time here.. i have read the rules and they are pretty straight forward.. so thank you very much man. Hope to be contributing more and more as time goes by.
Welcome to the forums !
welcome mate nice to have u here enjoy the support forum experience.
Support others and be supported.
Follow and the rules and be respected.
[Image: rana.jpg]
Welcome to SF. You need anything just shoot me a PM. Thumbsup
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.