Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got problem with my laptop....
i found a prob with my dell laptop...i have 6gb ram...but system properties says 1.96gb usable...plz help me with this...my laptop becomes so slow now

screenshot::
It could be that you either use different RAMs(this would cause BSOD(blue screen of death) or you have corrupted RAMs as this seems to be very weird because you're using a x64 bit system.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
This happened with my computer a while ago, I had 6gb but it said I only had like 2gb.

I think I fixed it by reformatting though. Don't remember 100% though so I don't recommend you do that.

Did it just start happening?
Whats you laptop model?
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
3DMARK11
Thats a really weird problem, you should call dell and be like whats wrong with this.
[Image: breaky.png]
Were you able to access the 6GB of RAM at one point in the past on your laptop?
You should have access to atleast 4gb. Maybe the RAMs got fried.... You can try opening it, remove RAMS and place it back in. Sometimes it can get loose.
It's probably virutal memory, otherwise run a memory check. You can start it in BIOS by pressing F8 when you start up your computer.
check your Ram with another PC..
Hello brother...
     my laptop have a some problem bt lenovo brand.quickly charger reducing and display problem also.what can i do.... Unsure