Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Just need some talking...
I just need to vent here, get some talking i guess...

so im 19, but I have a disorder which prevents me from aging... im pretty much stuck in the body of a 13 year old... ive done some research on it, only about 10% of people can overcome the problem and go on to age.
This has made it hard for me to make friends, ive never fit in with my age group, its kept me from all the teenage stuff like never been to a party, never flirted with a girl, that kinda crap.

I also have a personality disorder, which makes it difficult for me to interact with people... so this has made it even harder for me to get friends.

Then my family, its really only my parents and sisters, then a few cousins... my parents are complete jackasses...
They bought all 3 of my sisters (who are 2-4 years younger) cars before they could even drive... I on the other hand, have never gotten to drive.
My sisters have always gotten to do what ever they want, my parents will buy them anything... they never have to do anything. I am stuck doing all the work around the house and don't get to do anything. The only things in my room are a bed and dresser with cloths + shoes...

I'm having to go to college, I don't want to, dont really need to, but I have to or I can't live at home... and with my aging problem ive had no luck getting a job which means I cant afford not to live at home...
I am now getting thousands of dollars in loan which im going to have to pay back...

My life is just going nowhere and it seems pointless...
That sucks man :/ I seen this on a show once, it looks horrible.
(12-06-2010, 12:24 AM)hamham Wrote: I just need to vent here, get some talking i guess...

so im 19, but I have a disorder which prevents me from aging... im pretty much stuck in the body of a 13 year old... ive done some research on it, only about 10% of people can overcome the problem and go on to age.
This has made it hard for me to make friends, ive never fit in with my age group, its kept me from all the teenage stuff like never been to a party, never flirted with a girl, that kinda crap.

I also have a personality disorder, which makes it difficult for me to interact with people... so this has made it even harder for me to get friends.

Then my family, its really only my parents and sisters, then a few cousins... my parents are complete jackasses...
They bought all 3 of my sisters (who are 2-4 years younger) cars before they could even drive... I on the other hand, have never gotten to drive.
My sisters have always gotten to do what ever they want, my parents will buy them anything... they never have to do anything. I am stuck doing all the work around the house and don't get to do anything. The only things in my room are a bed and dresser with cloths + shoes...

I'm having to go to college, I don't want to, dont really need to, but I have to or I can't live at home... and with my aging problem ive had no luck getting a job which means I cant afford not to live at home...
I am now getting thousands of dollars in loan which im going to have to pay back...

My life is just going nowhere and it seems pointless...
Dam, that sucks, It sounds like some fked up kind of cinderella story, except no happy ending. Sleep Peace be with you brother and I hope you get through your troubles. Hopefully your parents will realize that you are their kid also.
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Wow, what are you going to college for?
[Image: idgjkO.png]
No ones life is pointless.
I think it's amazing you've stayed as strong as you have been till now, going through so much hardship in life and having to also cope with such a disorder. I feel for you, and I hope things get better but please don't say you're life is pointless. No life is, as Orgasmic said. I'll be hoping for you, and wishing you do overcome this. <3
listen hamham
Every person in this world has an important value.
Every life is precious.
Every man can choose to be what they want to be.
You choose to live a normal life.
You are a person a human.. the best in the whole earth.. you are the perfect man...u can do anyhting.. u just have to have the determination to do this.
As you want to be a normal person so you should live like a normal person. Go to college get educated, persue your interests, develop your interest, dream and achieve it. You cant just dream and stop right there. Everything is possible.
Have not you seen Finding Neverland. If not than see it and learn that nothing comes by sidding idle. Move yourself brother....

AND REMEMBER YOU CAN AND YOU WILL.
TO WHAT HEIGHTS CAN WE NOT RISE>
[Image: rana.jpg]
Awh I know how you feel. My parents always give me the crap end of the stick, while my sisters are living it up. I guess they feel like girls have more needs (Which isn't true at all). Just keep at it and don't give up.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Don't worry about it Smile be happy start a business at your home using your laptop do some services
[Image: qoxy8.png]
That's pretty cool man, past all the bad crap about your disease (?)

My brother has a personality disorder like yours as well, I know what it's like.

You should start to invest all your time into CPA and make money that way if you're having troubles getting a job.

Just try to keep yourself busy, make goals for yourself, and remember how lucky you really are to be here today!

Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 727 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism
  Awkward moment when talking with girls.. Methanity 8 2,200 06-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Reykjavik
  Need help talking to parents Periwinkle 34 4,099 12-19-2010, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  There is worst then my life, but I feel like talking about it anyways. p0w3r0fchr1st 22 2,581 05-01-2010, 02:19 PM
Last Post: p0w3r0fchr1st