Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Tutorial] Login system w/ HWID[/Tutorial]
You know I have never really tried a hwid application, I think Im going to give this a shot.
~ Digital-Punk
Interesting, this is the full source to make a complete basic HWID lock, but adding more features instead of just the HWID (Like the OS serial, for example) and encrypting the string (Maybe using your own basic function, doesn't have to be too complicated if YOU can understand if, like If "TextBox1.Text.Contains("A") Then TextBox1.Text = TextBox1.Text.Replace("A", "@") End If"

Of course you could make it more complicated, but you get the idea. You could also encrypt the string with AES or something else, possibilities are endless, but this basic start is good for beginners.
Now i want to make a program with this to test it.
[Image: breaky.png]
Thanks for this tutorial. I appreciate it.
Feel free to Send Me A PM if you need help.
I can give you my contact info from there.
Very nice tutorial, i really appreciate this Smile
It might become handy some day! Smile
Ahh now this is what im looking for for my youtube bot.

Thanks for the share man.
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
Thanks for the share i will check it out Smile
Thank you to everyone for the feedback. If anyone is a C# coder, I've released an offline login system (HWID, Serial Expiration).

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15483
There are much easer ways to do this though.
Needed this for my Logger, thank you very much sir.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,676 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [HELP]Tutorial/Learning System[HELP] norBATman 2 1,095 09-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [TuToRiAl] How to make Offline (No Internet) Captcha (Human Confirmation) [TuToRiAl] Resistance 24 11,008 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [Visual Basic] FTP Uploader [Tutorial] Coding Support 6 2,769 08-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Kenneth
  [RELEASE]SF-TutPad "Tutorial Editor" [RELEASE] Digital-Punk 28 8,915 08-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Kenneth