Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will this computer be good?
This is a very nice build but I do hate the GeForce graphic cards. For your build you could get 2gb more of RAM and then it's totaly enough for a long time. The case looks pretty good but it wont make your computer "run faster, smoother".
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
Would you like me to post the current products that were offered by a guy from a website?
In a new thread?
That is pretty expensive but from all the parts you've listed, it's definetly worth it. Should be a top-notch computer.
Thank you Jet !
Well, since you're gonna spend that much, you might as well put more RAM into it lol. :OMG:
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Um... Newegg has the Scout case for 35 dollars cheaper... I dont know if you want to split up the websites you buy from...$9.99 shipping. $10 dollar mail in rebate...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6811119196

Edit: The power supply you've listed is also cheaper as well.
Edit 2: Making the computer silent would require you to buy some fans with some good bearings. My sister's boyfriend used to do this, but he had to maintain his case and check on the fans way too much. It is more money to keep it running quietly for a long time.
Looks great, wish I had the money to spend on a computer right now. Stupid Senior project lol
I cannot buy from newegg because I don't live in America. I live in Australia.
Nice one, go for it.
I think that this PC i great! I like it very much.